Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Other, also you fail at life

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

punwisp

Reaction score
Do you think its wrong for a 15 year old to date a 19 year old, or do you think it should be perfectly fine, nothing wrong with it

Thoughts???

I personally think its jail bate

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
I think it depends on the older person. I mean, some people are creeps and take advantage of younger people and generally it's usually a guy thats doing it. But not everyone is like that. Plus if it was a older woman and a younger guy, I think people would care less or not take it as serious.

I'm not voting since it is very situational in my opinion.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
At a young age, 15 and 19 is a BIG difference. In the older ages, age does not matter as much. I'm 18, and I'm friends with many 14 - 18 girls, though I'd never really consider dating them. It just seems so wrong to me, haha. I just like the company, going to the beach and movies and such.

Reaction score
I'm 16, my friends go from 14 to 19. I was dating a girl 2 years older than me. At that age (me 14, she 16) it didn't work out. It wasn't cool, thought her friends.. and girls are used to be like 'friends are always correct'.

You can always try, and have to try if she's hawt. (talking in general, not to 'you')

(In case the girl is 19, if you're 19.. no way)

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Age / 2 + 7.

19/2 + 7.

9.5 + 7

A 19 year old shouldn't date any lower than that.

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
@ pineapple

makes 16,5 in my head :p

however i think 4 years is a big change, i would say that +/- 2 years is acceptable at that age no more.

i know a girl and a guy who is a exact age, and it's just wrong.

EatShrooms

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Depends on a lot for the individuals involved. I'd say in general it's probably not the best idea.

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
why is it that girls in general likes older boys/men :confused::eek:

and us guys want girls about our own age :thdown:

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I dated a girl almost 3 years younger than me and that was kind of... Well, it wasn't "bad", it just didn't work out. I'm still friends with the girl.

My current girlfriend is 2 years and a couple of months older than I am.

Which, by the way, is strange. I've only ever dated 2 girls older than me and this girl is older than the other girl... Kinda weird being the younger half of the relationship. Though, I think I'm honestly the mature one :D

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
I usually like to date older girls... When I was 14 I dated a 19 girl... Didn't worked to well, of course xD. But I liked it lol.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Hm, well. When I was fifteen a friend of mine dated a nineteen year old. He tired to sleep with her, and I believe that ruined their "relationship." :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.