29 twink priest build, please cc

n[u]ll

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Holy Specialization and Inspiration are pretty much PvE healing talents. Desperate Prayer isn't worth the amount of points spec'd into Holy. Divine Fury is OK, but again, points are better spent elsewhere.

I'd spec into something more like this:

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=bxhMkhMZd

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Null's build is pretty good. Disc can offer more survivability at that level (especially with imp power word shield). In my opinion, silent resolve isn't that great PvP wise at that level because you usually won't get dispelled often other than with Priest vs. Priest. If you don't want your shield constantly dispelled by a shaman with purge, however, you can grab that talent.

Sadly, the early priest specs don't have too much to offer to improve healing, so I think going disc would be best. Desperate prayer is good but if you want to keep yourself alive and avoid being constantly oom, I would try null's build.

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
If you're a priest, you really shouldn't be gearing that much toward moving around. Renew isn't strong enough to keep a friend alive, and you can't outrun mages, warriors, rogues, hunters, or shamans no matter how you gear. Your best bet is to get high +healing, and heal yourself and a teammate through attacks. Mp5 and spirit aren't extremely important, (consider them a bonus), so treat healing and intelligence as your highest priority, and get stamina/hp enchants on pieces that can't get healing.

Here's what my 29 twink priest's build was (didn't even look at nll's post until after I made mine :p):

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=bxcMkhZf

You absolutely have to have:

• Healing Focus
  • Unbreakable Will
  • Martyrdom
  • Inner Focus
  • Meditation

Healing Focus is a MUST-HAVE, as you cannot cast if you don't. Without it, you're pretty much only good for buffs, renews, and Power Word: Shield.

Unbreakable Will is great for when you're trying to spam heal, as it makes you harder to stop. If you're going to be a healer, Twin Disciplines is terrible, because you don't have any instant heals (renew is a HoT, so it doesn't count for this), and you're not going to be attacking.

Martyrdom basically helps you get an extra heal off (on yourself most of the time, since it comes after a crit), and is very useful if you have a rogue or warrior attacking you while you heal.

Inner Focus basically saves you when you're low mana. You can get a Greater Heal off for no mana, and possibly even crit with it.

Last, Meditation basically keeps you much more mana-efficient. Without it, you have to drink out of combat, and you cannot heal for very long.

Divine Fury is not a very good talent, as it only applies to Heal and Greater Heal. If you're planning on making a twink, you rarely use these, and the 5 points can be better spent elsewhere.

Desperate Prayer: It's not worth the points you have to spend to get it, and when you get such high +healing, it's actually better on your mana to just flash heal yourself to full. You don't have very much anyways (~1k tops)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • WildTurkey WildTurkey:
    is there a stephen green in the house?
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up WildTurkey?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Looks like Google fixed whatever mistake that made the recipes on the site go crazy and we are no longer trending towards a recipe site lol - I don't care though because it motivated me to spend alot of time on the site improving it and at least now the content people are looking at is not stupid and embarrassing like it was when I first got back into this like 5 years ago.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Plus - I have a pretty bad ass recipe collection now! That section of the site is 10 thousand times better than it was before
  • The Helper The Helper:
    We now have a web designer at my job. A legit talented professional! I am going to get him to redesign the site theme. It is time.
  • Varine Varine:
    I got one more day of community service and then I'm free from this nonsense! I polished a cop car today for a funeral or something I guess
  • Varine Varine:
    They also were digging threw old shit at the sheriff's office and I tried to get them to give me the old electronic stuff, but they said no. They can't give it to people because they might use it to impersonate a cop or break into their network or some shit? idk but it was a shame to see them take a whole bunch of radios and shit to get shredded and landfilled
  • The Helper The Helper:
    whatever at least you are free
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.