Adding and Removing Abilities using robo-goblin

WildTurkey

Previously known as giv_me_rep
Reaction score
So I have a morph ability for a unit using base spell robo-goblin.

when spell is cast abilities are removed and replaced and set to original level of abilities.

Abilities stored as array ability variables HeroAbilityX[player number] and HeroAlternateAbilityX[player number]. To detect if a unit is morphing in or out of normal form theres an additional variable AltFormActive

I cant see why it isnt working and have looked online, found some JASS code but I couldnt get it to work, know the issue I have?

Current code is as follows:

Code:
Shapeshift Cast
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Shapeshift
    Actions
        Game - Display to (All players) the text: yes
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                AlternateFormActive[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] Equal to False
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Remove HeroAbility1[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] from (Triggering unit)
                Unit - Remove HeroAbility2[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] from (Triggering unit)
                Unit - Remove HeroAbility3[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] from (Triggering unit)
                Unit - Add HeroAbility1_Alternate[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] to (Triggering unit)
                Unit - Add HeroAbility2_Alternate[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] to (Triggering unit)
                Unit - Add HeroAbility3_Alternate[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] to (Triggering unit)
                Unit - Set level of HeroAbility1_Alternate[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] for (Triggering unit) to HeroAbilityLevel1[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))]
                Unit - Set level of HeroAbility2_Alternate[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] for (Triggering unit) to HeroAbilityLevel2[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))]
                Unit - Set level of HeroAbility3_Alternate[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] for (Triggering unit) to HeroAbilityLevel3[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))]
                Set AlternateFormActive[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = True
            Else - Actions
                Unit - Remove HeroAbility1_Alternate[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] from (Triggering unit)
                Unit - Remove HeroAbility2_Alternate[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] from (Triggering unit)
                Unit - Remove HeroAbility3_Alternate[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] from (Triggering unit)
                Unit - Add HeroAbility1[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] to (Triggering unit)
                Unit - Add HeroAbility2[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] to (Triggering unit)
                Unit - Add HeroAbility3[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] to (Triggering unit)
                Unit - Set level of HeroAbility1[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] for (Triggering unit) to HeroAbilityLevel1[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))]
                Unit - Set level of HeroAbility2[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] for (Triggering unit) to HeroAbilityLevel2[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))]
                Unit - Set level of HeroAbility3[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] for (Triggering unit) to HeroAbilityLevel3[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))]
                Set AlternateFormActive[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = False

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
I remember the only "morph" spell that ever really worked for me was crow form, could you try changing to it and seeing if it works?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.