US News Alec Baldwin offers to play inauguration of Trump: 'I wanna sing Highway to Hell'

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Alec Baldwin has made President-elect Donald Trump an offer to play at his inauguration on 20 January. His song of choice? AC/DC’s Highway to Hell.

The actor who did a recurring impression of Trump on Saturday Night Livethroughout 2016, made the tongue-in-cheek offer on Twitter, after a string of high profile names refused the gig.

Elton John, Andrea Bocelli and Gene Simmons are among the performers who have reportedly turned Trump down. The only confirmed acts so far are the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, America’s Got Talent contestant Jackie Evancho, and the Rockettes, although the Beach Boys are rumoured to be considering playing.

Baldwin and Trump have clashed on social media after the actor began impersonating him on SNL. In November, Trump wrote: “I watched parts of @nbcsnl Saturday Night Live last night. It is a totally one-sided, biased show – nothing funny at all. Equal time for us?”

Read more here. (The Guardian UK)

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
We all thought WWIII would be a nuclear war. In reality, it's just going to be a rapid-fire Twitter stream at anyone who doesn't love the Trumpet.

jonas

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
We all thought WWIII would be a nuclear war. In reality, it's just going to be a rapid-fire Twitter stream at anyone who doesn't love the Trumpet.
After Trump's recent posts I'm not so sure anymore... Russia is very happy that they get to replenish their nukes now that Trump promised us 4 years of nukemas

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.