N

nights_son

asdzxczxc said:
My fren told me that he made ring of sauron be4
mabye im not going to the right combo places but i dont think the works

U

Unregistered

Hvh fan!! said:
okay..I already do that...when I chosen 1...then I wanna change to cretia...I can't ??

can help???
you might have to combine it step by step

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
Hvh fan!! said:
okay..I already do that...when I chosen 1...then I wanna change to cretia...I can't ?? can help???

ok im going to make this nice and simple for you hvh fan... ok after (keyword) you get the chosen one or somone else on you team has get the runestone (either way works) and then get nature stone celestial pwer and gaulets of atlas then go to the chosen alter and there ya have it make sure u dont use teleport as someones spc move bcause then ur gonna wait and wait and wait for that 2 recharge good luck! :shades: :D :D

U

Unregistered

Hell Vs Heaven Eternal

i know all the combos to HvH(final) now, thanks to DarkKnight!(thx!!!) btw one thing...can anybody tell me the combos to HvH(Eternal)?

B

Bender2k14

One more item

Good job on the list 1)ark_Knight. We can consider this a trade. I did not have the Staff of Death, and you still do not have:

Shield of Honor = Angel Fire + Shield

I made an excel spread sheet of my item list that includes where to mix the items. Is there a way I can attach my file to a post? I don't see any way to do that.

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
im not sure if u have to be a memeber to do it but if not its at the bottom of the page ull see "manage attachments" and you can do it there if you want to post it.

Mahucharn

Reaction score
my internets been down :banghead: :D but i really really enjoy post ty 1)ark_knight!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

U

Unregistered

i know were

Dang said:
once you get the Irus thing, wer the fuck is Irus's alter? i cant find it anywhere...same as nazgul alter wer are they?
irus alter bottom left and nazguls at top left ok

Mahucharn

Reaction score
doesnt matter if he did or didnt he shouldent be advertizing a forum that has combos and a complete guide already lol unrergistered advertize on a different forum dont advertize something thats exactly the same as whats already here aight!?!?!?!?! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I took a look at his thing.... it has a bunch of usless crap in it then the same combos as yours in same order, though that is alpha betical, and thats the only usfull thing in the doc. Why would i need to know his stratigy or even where the secret shops are? If people play that game the already know. And its kind of the odd thing out, i didn't see any other WC stuff at his site.

Mahucharn

Reaction score
i looked at the thing also its not complete copywright but its pretty darn close still if you red my last nights message about advertizing then its kinda looks like copywright exept the hvh maps (stupid hints only useful for people who dont play any) im reporting that message for advertizing

Sargon

Reaction score
Two things, Mahucharn:

First, please do not spam smilies.

Second, please do not double-post. Just use the edit button.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.