Any complex spell requests?

R

Rathxsix

Can you do this for me

Ritual of Pain:
God's Judgement. Hidan draws a circle of pain on the ground which will last for a short time depending on the jutsu level. Whenever Hidan takes damage while standing in the circle, his cursed victim will also take 175% of the amount of damage. Chakra usage lessens with every added level. Note: The cursed victim can be chosen by using the Tri-Scythe skill to strike an enemy and draw blood.

* Lvl.1: Last 5 seconds. Requires 250 chakra.
* Lvl.2: Last 8 seconds. Requires 225 chakra.
* Lvl.3: Last 11 seconds. Requires 200 chakra.
* Lvl.4: Last 14 seconds. Requires 175 chakra.
* Lvl.5: Last 17 seconds. Requires 150 chakra.

kelogsloops

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
How about this one? I tried to do it and all i got was a missing hero.

Double Strafe
Gives a chance to fire an extra shot at an enemy target. (includes damage bonuses)
Level 1 -13% chance to fire an extra shot which deals 60% of damage.
Level 2 - 15% chance to fire an extra shot which deals 70% of damage.
Level 3 - 17% chance to fire an extra shot which deals 80% of damage.
Level 4 - 19% chance to fire an extra shot which deals 90% of damage.

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
Julian4life,

Ice Mirage

Coded in vJASS - I don't really like GUI. However, I commented the code thoroughly so that you can take a look.

Copy the dummy unit, image unit, and two abilities associated with the spell over to your editor, then just take this code and paste it into your map header or a trigger if you prefer. No, I have no taste in test maps. :p

REQUIRES NEWGEN

Code:

JASS:

//**************************ICE MIRAGE by GHAN_04***********************
//******************************DESCRIPTION*****************************
//**Creates a number of dark magicians around the target, who cause a
//**spell to be cast that does massive damage to the target and 
//**surrounding units.**************************************************
//**********************************************************************

scope IceMirage initializer Init                                      //When the map starts up, run the "Init" function.

globals //Declaring some globals for our ability.
    //********************CONFIGURATION CONSTANTS - YOU MAY EDIT***********************************
        private constant integer ICE_MIRAGE_CODE = 'A000'             //Raw Code of the hero ability.
        private constant integer ICE_MIRAGE_EFFECT_CODE = 'A001'      //Raw Code of the Effect ability that the Dummy has.
        private constant integer DUMMY_UNIT_CODE = 'u000'             //Raw Code of the Dummy unit.
        private constant integer IMAGE_UNIT_CODE = 'u001'             //Raw Code of the Image units.
        private constant integer NUMBER_OF_IMAGES = 5                 //Number of images that appear around the target.
        private constant real IMAGE_RADIUS = 300.0                    //Distance from target the images will appear.
    //*********************PLEASE DO NOT EDIT BELOW THIS LINE***************************************
        private trigger t = CreateTrigger()                           //Makes a new trigger for us to use.
    endglobals

private function Conditions takes nothing returns boolean
        return GetSpellAbilityId() == ICE_MIRAGE_CODE                 //Checks to make sure the ability being cast = Ice Mirage.
    endfunction

private function Actions takes nothing returns nothing
        //Begin by creating some variables for our spell.
        local unit target = GetSpellTargetUnit()
        local unit caster = GetTriggerUnit()
        local real casterX = GetUnitX(caster)
        local real casterY = GetUnitY(caster)
        local real targetX = GetUnitX(target)
        local real targetY = GetUnitY(target)
        local real offsetX
        local real offsetY
        local unit dummy = CreateUnit(GetOwningPlayer(caster), DUMMY_UNIT_CODE, targetX, targetY, bj_UNIT_FACING) //Create the dummy that casts the spell.
        local integer count = 0
        local integer abilitylevel = GetUnitAbilityLevel(caster, ICE_MIRAGE_CODE)
        local unit imageunit
        call PauseUnit(target, true) //Pause the target while the ability is being cast.
        loop
            exitwhen count > NUMBER_OF_IMAGES - 1
            set offsetX = targetX + IMAGE_RADIUS * Cos(((360/NUMBER_OF_IMAGES) * count) * bj_DEGTORAD) //These two actions get the location where we will create the image.
            set offsetY = targetY + IMAGE_RADIUS * Sin(((360/NUMBER_OF_IMAGES) * count) * bj_DEGTORAD)
            set imageunit = CreateUnit(GetOwningPlayer(caster), IMAGE_UNIT_CODE, offsetX, offsetY, bj_RADTODEG * Atan2(targetY - offsetY, targetX - offsetX)) //Now that we know the location, create the unit.
            call SetUnitAnimation(imageunit, "attack") //Play the attack animation.
            set imageunit = null //Clear the potential leak. Though, I'm not sure it needs to be cleared every time....
            set count = count + 1 //No infinte loops allowed.
        endloop
        call UnitAddAbility(dummy, ICE_MIRAGE_EFFECT_CODE) //Give the dummy the ability to cast.
        call SetUnitAbilityLevel(dummy, ICE_MIRAGE_EFFECT_CODE, abilitylevel) //Set the level of the ability to the same as the Hero's ability level.
        call IssueTargetOrder(dummy, "frostnova", target) //Cast the nova ability.
        call TriggerSleepAction(0.5) //Wait to unpause the unit.
        call PauseUnit(target, false) //Now unpause the unit.
        set dummy = null //Clear leaks.
        set target = null
        set caster = null
    endfunction

private function Init takes nothing returns nothing
        local integer index = 0
        loop
            call TriggerRegisterPlayerUnitEvent(t, Player(index), EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_SPELL_EFFECT, null)
            set index = index + 1
            exitwhen index == bj_MAX_PLAYER_SLOTS
        endloop
        call TriggerAddCondition(t, Condition(function Conditions))
        call TriggerAddAction(t, function Actions)
    endfunction

endscope

Attachments

• Ice Mirage.w3x
    16.1 KB · Views: 280

troyboy

Reaction score
Spring Loaded Attack

How about this.

Name : Spring Loaded Attack.
Preffered Code : GUI if possible.
Description of the spell: The Hero Bounces in between 2 units, dealing damage each time, and slowing them by 50%. This can happen up to a certain ammount of times, but the units affected do not change ( e.g there are 3 units in a 450 aoe. hero targets unit A, then bounces to unit B. Unit C will never be affected).
Point of the spell: To get 2 units heavily damaged, slowed, and if they dont run away from each other, will take the full effect of the attack.
Amount of Levels: 3.
Changing factors in the level: Damage each bounce increases, and number of bounces increases also, this table shows
LEVELS
1 - 50 damage a bounce, up to 4 bounces.(100 max damage to each target).
2 - 100 damage a bounce, up to 4 bounces.(200 max damage to each target)
3 - 100 damage a bounce, up to 6 bounces.(300 max damage to each target)

Thanks

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
> Spring Loaded Attack

If there is a certain amount of damage per bounce, and a certain number of bounces, why is max damage important?

vinkia

Reaction score
I need help making an ability and a trigger, its an AoE spell that creates lightning strikes that shock units within 400/500/600/700 AoE (4 Levels).each strike slows units for 1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds.Can you make this spell for me?Will give credit when due.

kingkwong92

Reaction score
Monkey see, Monkey do

HI I need a copying spell

-I have three heros that can learn this spell
-Each player has only one hero
-I want a evasion that you have to activate and it drains X mana per second
-This spell is in a spellbook
-When other heros activate certain spells within X range, the spells are added into the spell book
-There is a maximum of X spells
-When the maximum is reached new copied spells overwrite the oldest of the copied spells
-When the hero dies he loses all copied spells
-He can only copy certain spells
-he only copies spells when he has the buff from the evasion

I know how to do most of it but I don't know how to limit the maximum number of spells copied and how to allow at least three heros to have this spell. I hope its not too hard for you
Edit/Delete Message

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
I need help making an ability and a trigger, its an AoE spell that creates lightning strikes that shock units within 400/500/600/700 AoE (4 Levels).each strike slows units for 1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds.Can you make this spell for me?Will give credit when due.

Thunder Clap with modified SFX.
Blizzard with modified SFX.
Rain of Fire.

In case some of them doesn't work, it is easy to pick units in x range from a point and cause damage/slow them.

Lumograph090

Reaction score
Name: Recklessness

Preferred type of code: GUI (MUI, etc is proffered since I would like to use this in an
AOS, and simply for the fact that it looks nicer)

Description of the spell: Causes the hero to go into a reckless rage increasing damage taken, but also increasing the heroes’ strength for the duration of the spell. At the end of the duration of the spell strength is reset to its previous amount.

Also statically increases stats and armor slightly

Point of the spell: Increasing strength of the hero by an amount equal to the damage taken over a period of time, however the hero takes say 30% more damage. As well as increasing stats and armor gained slightly with level.

Amount of Levels: 5, with the ability to make it a 4 level ability

Changing factors in the level: Increase amount of strength added per amount of damage taken; perhaps even lower the amount of increased damage taken by say 5% per level.

Additional Info: =) Will give credit where credit is due on my map or if I submit the hero in any contests, etc.

Dirac

Reaction score
EDIT: this spell is already finished. SKIP

[del]Hi, still taking spell requests? I have one for you, looks very complex.

Name: Chain hook
Code: GUI/Jass (i dont care, unless its vJass) MUST BE MUI
Description: Shoots a chain to a target location that hooks the first unit it encounters on the way. Hooked units cant move any further than the chain length, and the caster can drag them by moving (like if you tie a rope around someone and start running away from him pulling from the rope).
Lvls:
1 - Max drag distance: 300. DMG done: 0.75 distance travelled.
2 - Max drag distance: 400. DMG done: 0.75 distance travelled.
3 - Max drag distance: 500. DMG done: 0.75 distance travelled.
4 - Max drag distance: 600. DMG done: 0.75 distance travelled.
[/del]

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score
;)) i tested the spell from curiosity [wrong spelled but i dono the word :))]... and something funny if you attack ground and quickly move to the point were you attacked .. your unit will also jump :p ... anyway nice skills ...

CuteCumber

Reaction score
Can you help me to do this spell:

In GUI

The hero hurls a sticky string to a targeted enemy, pulling it back. After pulling, it is stunned. The hero cant move while pulling until its target are pulled for the distance.

Lvl 1: pull for 200 distance, 0.5 second stun.
Lvl 2: pull for 250 distance, 1 second stun.
Lvl 3: pull for 300 distance, 1.5 second stun.
Lvl 4: pull for 350 distance, 2 second stun.

Thank You!
-CuteCumber

Tooblet

Reaction score
Targetet Area Ressurection for Heroes

Ok man, you might think that this will be cake.
But it is really not.

First off, I want so whenever a hero dies, a tombstone or gravestone is created at his position, so it is visible where he died.

Name of spell: Does not matter at all

I don't care if you do in GUI, jass or vjass, I guess if you made it in vJass it is easier to import and may be made better.

and for the actuall spell, an ability based of say infernal or flamestrike or blizzard. But I think infernal would be the best one.
That when you target an area with gravestones/tombstones in it - with your spell. The heroes that have died in those locations are revived instantly
at the position of the one casting the spell.
important: the HEROES that died there are revived :)
And finally, I would like this to be sort of made so it takes a while.
Let's say it takes 3 seconds to cast. Then a small floating text or something right above the caster appears and ticks down. 3 , 2, 1. "boom".
And an angel swoops in from the sky (i think there is an effect you could use dunno what spell it is from though) and revives the fallen heroes.

Levels: 3

Every level for the spell is decreasing the counting down time by 1 second.
(starts with 3 seconds and on level 3, it would be 1 second).

And also you can increase the Area that the spell will work in, to make it easier for you, start with 100, then 200 and finally an area of 300.

That to me would be impossible but so freakin awesome! :D
and also, that is really what I need for my map and if you are able to make this spell, I will give you a huge credit in my map :)

Has to be leakfree and work properly with up to 8 players and 8 heroes, also, if two heroes use this spell almost simultaneously (spell it for me :p), then the one using it first is the one who ressurects his fellow players heroes.

Glhf :)

MasterOfRa

Reaction score
Name: Open Hyperspace Window
--------------------------
Preferred type of code: Jass
Description of the spell: you cast it on a point anywhere on the map that is at least 3000 distance away. its kinda 2 spells, one which opens the window (a dummy unit)(useing fuel(lumber)) 500 distance in the direction of the target location, and automaticly casts the "use Hyperspace Window" spell. The seconds spell causes you to gain max movement speed, and move to the location of the window. When you get there, you turn invisible and invulnerable, and move twards the target location. When you get to 500 away from the target point, it opens a second exit window(with no extra cost, and cannot be used to travel to the first window), and you turn vulnerable and visable, and regain normal movement speed. you need 2 spells so that you, or other people can use your window to go to the target location without haveing to use the cost of fuel for each ship.
Point of the spell: Lets you travel across space quickly
Amount of Levels: 5
Changing factors in the level:
distance / (3 + x) = y
level x costs y fuel(lumber)
Additional Info: I need this spell for a space map im making.

mordocai

Reaction score
is the owner of this thread afk? for like weeks or when will he get back
EDIT: also the pull spell was answered already no need to do it

bhemoth

Reaction score
Frost Wave

Hey can you help me with a skill... A skill based on shockwave that everything it hits gets damage by frost NOVA??? any help will be appreciated TNX:)

Tooblet

Reaction score
> Hey can you help me with a skill... A skill based on shockwave that everything it hits gets damage by frost NOVA??? any help will be appreciated TNX

I think you can just use Crushing Wave for that. it's like a shockwave that slows enemies down.

If it doesn't work, try triggering it with dummy units that casts frost nova
on your targets of the shockwave.

hope it helps :)

bhemoth

Reaction score
Venomous gale

Hey you think you can make dota skill venomancer's Venomous Gale?? if so pls tell me.. TNX +rep if can:)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.