Aura bug?

sunshinex3

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I try not to bother you guys too much, but this truly baffles me. I have a building it gives off a global aura (aoe range is set to 999999...) the problem is the values are flickering as if their were other auras active but their arnt.
my building does upgrade twice, and each upgrade has a stronger version of the aura. but the value flickers between the different values of the different auras.

even when the other upgrades dont have auras in abilities the numbers flicker between the other values.

when my building has nothing to upgrade two the values still flicker

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
That doesnt sound right. When I test this it works flawlessly.
Could you perhaps try to make a small test map (as small as possible) which shows the problem so that we can try it out and do a couple of tests?

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
I'd be curious how you're applying these upgraded auras to the buildings ... is it by code or through the editor itself?

Does the aura flickering only happen after you upgrade the building?

sunshinex3

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
It happened on every tier even the first, thank you for helping me, i figured it out, still don't know what i was doing wrong the first time around.

what I ended up doing...
made new auras based off the unit abilities found in neutral hostile unit. gave each aura 3 lvl.

gave each tier(3 tiers) the same auras.

made a trigger that increases the level of the ability(aura) when the unit upgrades.

this works for my map, thanks again for your input!!!

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.