Can someone make this smaller for me?

Krys A Night

Writer
Reaction score
I don't know much about .GIF's, and I was wondering if someone could make this smaller so that I can use it on another site that has a 25 KB maximum picture size. If so, thanks :)

here's the picture:

blackcatkittycatkh5bx0.gif

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
It looks to be a very tiny bit slower, actually. Stare at the one you posted and the one Sq posted. His will eventually fall behind in the licking.

Not that that really matters :) Just something I noticed.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
You could ask an admin at the other site if they can upload DDR's pic for you :)P).

DM Cross

Reaction score
mase said:
You could ask an admin at the other site if they can upload DDR's pic for you :)P).

Sadly doesn't work that way.

How would I know? I'm the admin XD She wanted it for GH.com...

Guys, don't you read? :p This is Krys A Night, the photoshop artist for Goth's High!

Anyway, we have a limit on the forum that's set by Invisionfree... Even I can't get around it, and I'm the ROOT Admin.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Seth said:
Guys, don't you read? :p This is Krys A Night, the photoshop artist for Goth's High!
I could tell by her name, and I read it in one of your posts (the text was white tho :rolleyes:

Seth said:
Anyway, we have a limit on the forum that's set by Invisionfree... Even I can't get around it, and I'm the ROOT Admin.
Have you look in the General Prefrences section (not sure if its prefrences but w/e)

Krys A Night said:
:) makes me adore the avater no less.
I'm not tryin to bring you down :)

DM Cross

Reaction score
I actually got so frustrated with trying to find the option somewhere in the Admin Control Panel that I went on the IF (invisionfree) Support Board and asked. You actually have to pay for more space on the forum for that to be increased.

Stupid? Very.
Angry? You bet I was.
Deal? We are :(

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Heh, I recommend getting the E107 forums :) (I found out about this from Daxtreme's forums)
http://e107.org

DM Cross

Reaction score
We're not going to start moving the forum around from free-forum to free-forum. We hope to have some funds by next year, so maybe we'll have some paid stuff with a lot more freedom :)

Anyway, we're hi-jacking this thread! XD Back on-topic, which would be Krys' avatar request. If anyone can make it "better" (since Sq didn't seem to like his version for some reason) please post it :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.