[Contest] Holy Spells Contest!

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
Yet slightly better coded, and that makes all the difference ><

Edit: oh woops Exide i typoed your score fixed it.

You sure you didn't mess mine up with Sevions? :rolleyes: :p

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations everyone.

Until we meet again...? ;)

0zaru

Learning vJASS ;)
Reaction score
Well there is some things in the first post
Squll2 said:
1st Pyrogasm! - 67/77 Points!!!
2nd Tied FroznYoghurt + Pigger! - 63/77 Points!
3rd Daxtreme - 62/77 Points!!!

------

4th Tied!! With 60 points/77 - 0zaru And ~Gals~
5th place - Moonslinger - 58/77 Points!!!
6th place - ManyTimes - 57/77 Points!!!
------

7th place - Weyrling - 55/77 points!!!
8th With huge amounts of ties and 54/77 Points its.. all these listed! WolSHaman, Sevion, Uarenoob and lh2705!!!! congratz!!
9th place - Fallen-Kid - 53/77 points!!!

------

10th place Tied with 52/77 Points - Meowier and HateBreeder
11th and unfortuantly last.. Exide - 47/77 points!!!

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
12th place - 0/77 - emjlr3 -......awwwwww....

congrats all, maybe I should make mine not bug next time

i thought you told me not to bother -_- lol >.> otherwise i would have, + no hope i can mark your genious anyway.. ull do funkey stuff with scopes that i dont know lol.

I want comments and individuals grades for each category.

sorry, forgot to post, pm me individually if you want the comments and stuff, because if i did it.. in this forum.. then itd strecth the page SOOOO MUCH.

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
i thought you told me not to bother -_- lol >.> otherwise i would have, + no hope i can mark your genious anyway.. ull do funkey stuff with scopes that i dont know lol.

sorry, forgot to post, pm me individually if you want the comments and stuff, because if i did it.. in this forum.. then itd strecth the page SOOOO MUCH.

Spoiler tag.

Meowier

Reaction score
Ehm, where is the score? I mean, dont you have a whole list so we can see how many points we scored on each of the 'things'...Not just the total/place, show us the whole list? even if it is written in notepad? Thats what i want to see...

Agreed, this was my first ability contest, I want to see how I got my score, and what I need to do to improve it.

So? Whether or not it'd stretch the page, I want to see how I did!

i hate spoiler tags.

... And? Just post the results, total scores brings me nothing but a place. I think I speak for most of us when I say "We don't care if you hate spoiler tags", just post it, please?

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Really, post grades, so people can see how they did. If you dont, people could suspect the one that you liked best, with no grading. Or you pick for no reason.

MoonSlinger

I Love using Cheap Tricks... only Results matters
Reaction score
Think i am going to join in the call for posting individual grades.

I am new to the map making, so I would really appreciate to know how to improve:
So at the moment, I know I scored XX points, but that would probably give me as much information as a Random Numer between 1-77. I rather know what it is I lack or which area to improve.

Also, knowing who the winner is pointless, at least for me. I rather know why he win and learn how to make my spells better. For example, did he make his spell more portable? Is it the efficiency of the triggers? or simply good commentary and Icon representation? This way when I create new spells for my maps, I know I know how to do a good job.

FroznYoghurt

Reaction score
Wehoo!

Gratz to you two pigger ^^
Althought of course i wanted to win but didnt expect to, so im really happy with second :D
Gratz to daxtreme and pyro to
I still think my spell is more fun to use than yours pyro :D

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
18 contestants and only 14 grades?

I fear something wrong happened there.

Squll2...? Any explanations?

EDIT: 14*

EDIT: :eek: 17!

Pigger

Reaction score
Nah Dax, there's 17 people of the 18 (That I count) You've gotta remember people tied.

Although, I really would love to see the grades without everyone having to individually PM. Saves loads of time (and money!)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.