Creating Unit W/ Properties in SF2

N

Noname

Since the triggers are text-based, how do I create a unit with certain properties in Starforge 2, such as a burrowed zerling or cc in transit?

N

Noname

Im sry but i don't understand what you mean by left clicking and right clicking. Please explain.

N

Noname

=/

Im talking about the TRIGGER "create a unit with properties", not creating a unit from the main map directly!

Ilendil

Most Respected Former Admin
Reaction score
If you use that trigger it should work, it gives you the option of choosing the properties by clicking it.

P

Palolwen

Palolwen

I personally don't use StarForge but...
You will either have to create another trigger to set it in "transit position" i doubt it will allow you to "Create" a building in transit locations...
Or if its something like auto putting marines in a bunker it will definately require a script...
If that does not work you can designate a hidden area on a map and just teleport(move) units to a location and give units to player or whatever....

Best of wishes
Billy Teh Kid [Us West) SCX

D

dothackZeal

Some options

You can either:
1. Guess one by clicking one of the numbers for properties.
2. Get X-tra Editor and use it to make the trigger.
3. Look up a Starforge guide on the internet (I doubt they'll have support for that trigger)
4. Try looking at the Starforge 2 help file. (You will have to go into the folder where starforge is)

I came across the same problem, but now I use X-tra Edit for some triggs and unit placements and then SF2 for final touches like terrain, wireframes, etc.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.