Deep Space Murder

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Deep Space Murder is a Murder Mystery type game, just like Murder in the Mansion from WC3 and other murdery mystery type games. Using the setting of a sector of a space port, you'll be either trying to kill the Victims, or hide from the Killer! Using vents and hatches, you can navigate around the sector easily - or enter rooms that were locked, or barricaded. Just like Murder in the Mansion, you'll guess who the Killer is - and if guessed correctly, you'll stop the Killer escaping --- by killing the Killer!

The killer has multiple cloaked gadgets to use, and kills via a long-range snipe. The killer can gas rooms and vents, send spy drones for reconnaisance, or hunt with demolisher mines. He also comes with a periodic tracker to find the pesky victims; although this detects other, neutral victims - making it harder to track the player victims down! Once the time-limit is up (based on the amount of players playing.), the Killer can only hope he/she hasn't given theirselves away.

Victims all have three lives each, and of course must hide from the Killer. There are numerous ways to help fight against the Killer. For example, turning off the Killer's energy supply, or finding a short-range proximity sonar to reveal locations of nearby people, be it Killer or Victim. The victims will have to work together to deduce who the Killer is, and to eventually hunt the Killer down if they guess correctly!

Ow. Two lives left.

The map itself is not finished, but its certainly playable. All the core triggers are finished, and you can go ahead and play it on the EU servers named "Deep Space Murder".
What i need to do is add in more secret rooms, as thats what made Murder in the Mansion fun for me, and most likely fun for many players, and possibly more abilities for the Killer. I am going to add abilities for the Victims if they guess who the Killer is to help aid finding, capturing, and killing the Killer, and any other suggestions people may have.

The map itself is not playtested, and ive only been able to play it with only two other people - so if people could tell me any imbalances, that would help immensely.

If you do have any suggestions, or want to inform me of any bugs etc. etc.; then post here in the thread - ill be reading <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
I would play it :p
But I'm not on a EU server, and even if I was it'd be at the bottom of the list because of the popularity system :(
I don't like clicking that "Show More" button 300000 times to play a potentially good map, mainly because nobody else would, and because of that fact it will not be played.

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Aye thats the problem :/
Potentially, if i could get a few players (at the very least two, but the more the better) and spam play it - it would grow to be more popular - and we'd have fun doing it :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.