Diablo 2 Rune Words

M

Maiev Shadowsong

Can sb help me: How to get the following rune words in 1.10?
These are all from diabloii.com but i don't know the runes and the items reqd for them. (some of them are available on battle.net/diablo2exp)

Amity, Ancient's Pledge, Armageddon, Authority, The Beast, Beauty, Black, Blood, Bone, Bramble, Brand, Breath of the Dying, Broken Promise, Call to Arms, Bound by Duty, Chance, Chaos, Crescent Moon, Darkness, Daylight, Death, Deception, Delirium, Desire, Despair, Destruction, Doomsayer, Dragon, Dread, Dream, Duress, Edge, Destiny's Daughter, Enigma, Enlightenment, Envy, Eternity, Exile's Path, Faith, Flickering Flame, Fortitude, Fortune's Favor, Fury, Gloom, Glory, Widowmaker, Hand of Justice, Harmony, Hatred, Heart of the Oak, Heaven's Will, Holy Tears, Holy Thunder, Honor, Dweomer, Humility, Hunger, Ice, Infinity, Innocence, Insight, Jealousy, Judgment, King's Grace, Kingslayer, Knight's Vigil, Thirst for Knowledge, Last, Wish, Law, Lawbringer, Leaf, Lightning, Lionheart, Lore, The Lovers, Loyalty, Lust, Madness, Malice, Melody, Memory, Mist, Morning Dew, Mystery, Myth, Nadir, Nature's Kingdom, Nightfall, Oath, Obedience, Oblivion, Obsession, Passion, Patience, Pattern, Peace, Winter, Penitence, Peril, Pestilence, Phoenix, Piety, Pillar of Faith, Plague, Praise, Prayer, Pride, Principle, Prowess in Battle, Prudence, Punishment, Purity, Question, Radiance, Rain, Reason, Red, Rhyme, Rift, Sanctuary, Serendipity, Shadow, Shadow of Doubt, Silence, Siren's Song, Smoke, Sorrow, Spirit, Splendor, Starlight, Stealth, Steel, Sting, Stone, Storm, Strength, Tempest, Temptation, Terror, Thirst, Thought, Thunder, Time, Tradition, Treachery, Trust, Truth, Unbending Will, Valor, Vengeance, Venom, Victory, Voice, Void, War, Water, Wealth, Whisper, White, Wind, Wings of Hope, Wisdom, Woe, Wonder, Wrath, Youth, Zephyr.

D

DU_CyNiCaL_oNe

rofl. a TON of those DONT even EXIST!!!!! lol, anyway, ill tell u alot of em though!

Ancients Pledge: Ral+Ort+Tal (3 Socketed Shield)
White: Dol+io (2 Socketed Wand)
Delirium: Lem+Ist+io (3 Socketed Helmet)
Chaos: Fal+Ohm+Um (3 Socketed Assassin Claw)
Enigma: Jah+Ith+Ber (3 Socketed Armor)
Zephyr: Ort+Eth (2 Socketed Bow)
Sanctuary: Ko+Ko+Mal (3 Socketed Shield)
Chains Of Honor: Dol+Um+Ber+Ist (4 Socketed Armor)
BOTD: Vex+Hel+El+Eld+Zod+Eth (Any 6 Socketed Weapon)
Fury: Jah+Gul+Eth (Any 3 Socketed Melee Weapon)
Exile: Vex+Ohm+Ist+Dol (4 Socketed Paladin Shield)

Plenty of other ones... these are just some... most of them are VERY popular

M

Maiev Shadowsong

Some do exist!

I've downloaded a cheating program and made a new character with unlimited runes of every type, and I've made some of those words like "Shadow" and "Lust". (took me 5 hours...lol)
They require different runes each time because I couldnt repeat any of those i made.
e.g. 1st time I made "Lust" on a 6 socked Colussus Blade:
"EldIstJahEldBerOrt", but when i repeated it on another identical colussus blade (an hour later), it didnt work anymore!!!

Hearsay that the days of the month have some effect so try and change your calendar in ctrl panel!

PS:I must tell you thet I turned the Cheating prog off b4 i entered the game so it had no effect on the game, those runes were already there in the stash.

M

Maiev Shadowsong

New discovered Rune Word!!!

"Resident Evil" on a 5 socketed Templar Coat! (1.10 only)
Reqd clvl = 89 or something...
"ZodChamIstHelUm"
+500% def
+4 all skills
+Lv 33 Fanaticism Aura when equipped!!!
+345 def
+543 Life
+33% max mana
+25x clvl to atk rating
cannot be frozen
Requirement - 99%
+111% hp stolen per hit
+11% mana stolen / hit
blah, blah, blah...
***YOU BECOME UNDEAD!!!***
(Be Warned if you PK with a Paladin, he may take you out with one hit from Fist of the Heavens!!!)

I'm trying to reduce the size of the screenshot and post it to you so you all believe me!

Try it on 00:00 or 24:00, on the LAST DAY OF THE YEAR! (muck around with your calendar and clock).
BACK UP YOUR CHAR. FIRST AS IT MAY NOT WORK ON YOUR MACHINE!!!

Wargasm

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
so u made a few uber items for diablo 2 open bnet ..
can't use them in realms and even if u succeeded using them you will be banned sooner or later ..

this is not open hack support over here .

D

DU_CyNiCaL_oNe

Exactly, and not only that, to actually make a 5 socketed templar coat, you need a hacking program. (I am not hereby stating I don't use cheat programs, because i do.. only on LAN with my little brothers though.) Then you can do it. AND You have to create the new combo for it yourself..

Wargasm

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
okay okay

but what is the use of it ???
barely no one plays open chars ...
in D1 you could enable monsters in the game that where not in the retail game ..
it was buggy and it showed the reason they did not put them in anyways ..

D

DU_CyNiCaL_oNe

That too. Duping/Hacking reuined D1. Its begining (or already starting) to ruin D2. All the hacks and stuff are ruining it. Butttttttt i still think its fun.. =/

M

Maiev Shadowsong

LOL... idiots!

I just made that thing up to tease you guys... and you are actually hooked......lol...
However, that *BETA* rune word DID exist on a 5 socketed spear b4 the patch 1.08 with the same set of runes, but not so much bonuses, and DOES turn you into undead.
And time does matter when you're crafting items and some rune words (special ones) , check out a range of gaming magazines!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.