US News Family Asked To Leave Southwest Flight After Tweet about Rude Ticket Agent

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — A Twin Cities man is upset about the way his family was treated on a Southwest Airlines flight because of a tweet.
Duff Watson says he was asked to de-board a flight from Denver to Minneapolis with his two kids on Sunday after an agent didn’t like a tweet he wrote about her service.

Watson and the agent had a disagreement before boarding initially.

“I was left, you know, very upset, very embarrassed, very humiliated,” Watson said.

He’s an “A-List” passenger, which means he gets priority boarding. But a gate agent wouldn’t let his 6-year-old and 9-year-old board with him — so they’d all have to wait to board later.

“In leaving I said, you know, ‘Real nice way to treat an A-list. I’ll be sure to tweet about it,’” he said.

More about it here: http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2014/07/22/family-asked-to-leave-sw-plane-after-tweet/

---------------------------------
Southwest Airlines is the cheapest airline around where I live, it services the Southern areas of the US with big hubs in Texas and Georgia. Anyway, the A-List is a joke it gets you priority boarding but only for the one ticket - not for the family you would have to buy that for the family not just try to get them on your work mile upgrade - then be a dick and tweet about it. Lady was right to pull the plug on the dudes flight - sweet revenge for dickhead customer, imho.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Speaking of Southwest Airlines, I missed Northwest Airlines.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, Mr. Focker here is more polite than the parent and didn't retaliate back afterwards.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.