hi bug after reinstal

jorokadilaka

Reaction score
hi all i have a problem and i think here is the place where i can find some help
i have acronis true image and every few months (when start having problems) i am restoring the back up of fresh installed windows.i got original warcraft from about a week and after i restored the backup and i installed the warcraft again it wouldn't connect me to europe realm
althought i can join us west and east but not europe.... any ideas?
edit 1
however to be honest i am using a cd key which belongs to a guy from america
he gave me this cdkey and said that anyway he would stop playing soon so i could use it
did i got banned (i saw a guy post about how they were using 4 cd keys and they got banned only from 1 realm)
or what.....so i am using paid cd key and thats ok also its only me and thats ok
i think i might be banned because its not a problem with the game or something cuz i can connect to us realms and asean too
so this makes me think that i got banned? srsly?

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
I think you can try creating a B.net account and entering the CD key there to "register" the game, and then that will show you your "account status" - that should show you if you have any bans or not

jorokadilaka

Reaction score
I think you can try creating a B.net account and entering the CD key there to "register" the game, and then that will show you your "account status" - that should show you if you have any bans or not

i done it but my friend has already registered those 2 ROC AND TFT keys what next

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
i done it but my friend has already registered those 2 ROC AND TFT keys what next

then ask your freind for the downloader and download + install them (the downloader is a little program that will download wc3 for you, accessible on a B.net account after you register with the CD keys)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.