How do you remove SC2 downloaded maps from Battle.net via World Editor?

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
I have read that managing the maps is done within Starcraft II Editor.

So, I would like to know how to delete the maps I have downloaded from Battle.net Multiplayer, before I am able to run out of hard drive space.

I found many bad sectors on my hard drive, and I'm planning to go buy a new hard drive the moment I get back home exactly 1 week later. I live in a place where technology is unthrivable, and there's no computer store anywhere. If I have found one, I do not have the expenses for me to travel to there, buy a hard drive, and come back.

I'm poor, and it's not even Chinese New Year and not the time to get red pocket money.

ZeroPoints

Reaction score
Well im not to sure but i don't think the actual map is downloaded to your computer i have done a bit of searching on my computer and there is a "C:\ProgramData\Blizzard Entertainment\StarCraft II\Maps\Cache" directory in windows 7 but the folders are given extensions of .s2ma or .sc2map and inside is only a .bin, you might be able to try deleteing those or cut and paste themt o somewhere else and try download another map from bnet and see if it updates that directory.
sorry if this isn't the correct answer but thats all i was able to think of plus the .bin files are pretty small so it doesn't seem to right.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.