I need some good quotes for friendship restore

imon512kb

Reaction score
I need quotes to sent as SMS for a friend to regain his friendship in this new year.
the msg as i planned to must covers
  • I'm sorry about how I let go of our friendship, and that was my bad ( as a hidden meaning not direct one)
  • I'm no longer that person who i was before.
I dont think its too much.. right?
anyway, its better if it is short

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you think what you did was wrong, then say that straight up. There's no use in saying that you want to be his friend again through some sort of hidden message. Just say pretty much what you just wrote there, but elaborate on it a little.

Also, don't make too much of an effort to make it short. If becoming his friend is important to you, I'm sure you can take the extra time and effort to write a slightly longer message. :rolleyes:

Bronxernijn

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
You could also try to call him, you are making sure he hears the message (if he picks up) and you don't have to chew yourself out of fresh fingernails because he doesn't respond to your text. It takes more courage though, but the best time to overcome your anxieties is when you are young :)

imon512kb

Reaction score
not he its she
I did it in a the straight way, I send her a msg, hopefully i did the right thing.
and if there is no response came for more than two days, i'll call... mmm.. should i call? or it would be too much? ( i got a dignity issue here)

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't call personally. If you know she has a texting capable phone and she doesn't care to respond then there's no point in calling.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Personally, I'd give it more time than that. If they have a facebook, do indirect things like liking a comment and stuff to let them know that you're there, and ease into commenting and then wall posting after awhile.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.