IDT- Island Defence Thread

C

Cryo

I been playing island defence since the frist version came out and it's and awasome game no doubt:D

Heres are my queastions for you ppl thougth:confused:

1.) What race do you think is the best, (not your favorite:banghead: )?
2.) What do you think is the best titan, (again not your favorite:banghead: )?
3.) Why does no one want to be titan???
4.) Is this map better then the origenal vampirism???
5.) Got any ideas for the game???

Here are my anwsers

1.) I think Trolls is the best race althougth it's towers are the most expensive and cost alot of food there the strongest ones in the game and are really fast, also cause troll are more mobile and setpu faster in my opiion cause they don't need to build as mush and can rebuild the whole even after a titan attack:D

2.) I think ice titan is the best bascailly because of the abillty to slow towers:shades: , that really helps expeaclly when trying to break in to a tower base be cause they don't have much towers so they have to max wat they have, also cause i like ice :D

3.) i think because of the fear of dieing in the game cause if a builder dies he can still play but if a titan dies it's game over so theres alot of presure on the titan, i like to be titan thougth:D

4.) YEs i think this is alot better then vampirism, because in this game the titan ins't over power unlike the vampire. In vampirism the vampire owns a base even if there is a tiny flaw like and open space, and cause builds are to hard to catch, i mean comn a blink with 1sec cooldown.

5.) I really think we should have the old mode back were the person whos titan after 30 mins idk wat is is call, but i loved it:D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.