If you were this site's admin for 24 hours...

Master

Thou shall be helped by...The Black Adder!
Reaction score
...what changes would you do?
I am really interested in hearing various opinions.
Some kind of rule: don't ruin the site, so that when The Helper gets it back it would be all right.

I will also tell you my ideas soon. Let us see yours!

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Does this have any point or something or are you aiming to become one...?

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
It's probably just for fun. No one's going to become an admin from this :)

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I'm a mod, close enough? I really find being a admin/mod no different than being a member, besides the fact that you get to take care of annoying other members, and forum stuff. :rolleyes:

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
I would change the cursor so it would be the Human cursor.

Also, I'd make it so people would have a .00001 chance to see a ninja come out of no where and eat your computer..

Tonks

Reaction score
Also, I'd make it so people would have a .00001 chance to see a ninja come out of no where and eat your computer..

Hell, knowing my luck, it'd probably happen to me.

I would, in all honesty, change nothing. Perhaps I would remove a few -unsavory- members, that I have personal arguments with, but I would not change anything about it. The forum works exceptionally for what it's meant for.

(unfortunately I'm losing interest in what the forum is meant for :rolleyes:)

DM Cross

Reaction score
Removing people because you don't like them personally is one of many reasons why most of ya'll will never be on staff :) Doesn't work like that.

Sadly :rolleyes:

Master

Thou shall be helped by...The Black Adder!
Reaction score
Does this have any point or something or are you aiming to become one...?
It is just to see any crazy actions if that would ever happen. I would not mind to become one, but it is a too shady thought.
It's probably just for fun. No one's going to become an admin from this :)
Of course. We just want to hear your craziest ideas. Like Lord Phoenix :)

phyrex1an

Staff Member and irregular helper
Reaction score
Removing people because you don't like them personally is one of many reasons why most of ya'll will never be on staff :) Doesn't work like that.

As long as the people you dislike happen to be trolls or spam bots.
For some weird reason everybody I've ever disliked where in one or both of those categories. What a coincidence :p

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
I would implement these kind of settings:

1)Give all administrators and moderators a 25% critical post ability. ( The post will deal more 160% more damage to newbies )

2)Give new users a 150% HP regain. ( Due Moderators' and Administrators' piercing attacks )

3)Remove the "Double-post" innate ability from the "Waiting e-mail vertification" users.

4)Give myself a 150% Endurance Aura, what will increase my typing speed.

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
I would probably add a better resources section to the site if I could, but I don't know how to do any programming of that sort. That way you could have more organized projects, and have certain tools available on this site. Of course some authors might not want their tools on our site. Then i'd probably have like a description, title, and link to the actual tool in some sort of resources section.

I'd also probably add a button in the reply posting section (where I am typing right now) that would say something like "Add Resource" and it would open a little window with all the resources listed, so you could just click and insert one in.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score

Sadly :rolleyes:

I've deleted like, what, two posts? xD

Being an Admin/Mod doesn't really mean you are the "ruler", for example, I'm the Mod of the Webmaster Help Zone, and be showing up as a mod of that forum lets other members know that I know a lot about that subject, and I'm here to help ( not that other members aren't, but you get the idea. :) ).

That last part wasn't at you, Seth. I just had to add that in. ;)

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
It is just to see any crazy actions if that would ever happen. I would not mind to become one, but it is a too shady thought.

Of course. We just want to hear your craziest ideas. Like Lord Phoenix :)

Thank you! thank you!

For my next course of action...

I would make a rule that all members must keep their pants on while surfing the forums.

EDIT- 600th post woo!

huh, the tag's don't allow moderator! hahah!

DM Cross

Reaction score
Actually, I believe being the staff demands respect. Especially a staff on a big forum like this one.

Each and every moderator/administrator has shown a huge amount of maturity, judgment, and overall brains. I think that demands a bit of respect, thank you very much.

MasterOfABCs

Unacceptable!
Reaction score
I would create a zone dedicated to old SM threads that I personally find funny.

These would be for viewing only, no new posting.

A comic gold museum.

Perfect, it would be.

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
I would create a zone dedicated to old SM threads that I personally find funny.

These would be for viewing only, no new posting.

A comic gold museum.

Perfect, it would be.

Don't talk about teh SM forums :p Nah nothing.

I would implement these kind of settings:

1)Give all administrators and moderators a 25% critical post ability. ( The post will deal more 160% more damage to newbies )

2)Give new users a 150% HP regain. ( Due Moderators' and Administrators' piercing attacks )

3)Remove the "Double-post" innate ability from the "Waiting e-mail vertification" users.

4)Give myself a 150% Endurance Aura, what will increase my typing speed.

What about :

5)Private Messages has a 80% critical ability.

6)Reputation decrease damage taken and increase HP regen.

:p

This thread is going a bit weirdless and hopeless. XD

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.