Inkheart Movie

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
* NOTE that the search function does not work for me. It's strange, and I hope to get it fixed soon. I tried my best, but it never showed any results for anythign I typed, and I checked all the settings *​

Cornelious Funke, the writer of various fantasy-related novel, has written many books in her time. Now, Inkheart, my favorite book by her, is going to become a movie. The book was amazingly well written, and I thoroughly enjoyed the plot and characters. The third book, InkDeath, will be coming out in a year or so.

Well, is anyone else happy to hear this news? I am though having some mixed feelings. This is due to what happened to Eragon. The movie I that I had been waiting for ever since I saw that it was going to be made, was a total disgrace to the name Eragon. It was a slap accross the face to anyone who read the book. The reason I mention this is because I don't wish Inkheart to be butchered in such a way.

Here is the news announcement I ran into on the Cornelious Funke website:

http://www.corneliafunke.de/en/film/film-82.html

Here is a link on a movie site I found:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0494238/

There are some promising actors in there, that I am awaiting to see how they perform the parts they have, It should be interesting :)

Well, if anyone has any thoughts on the movie, or anything related to it, feel free to post.

Have a nice day! :)

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
I read Inkheart. It was great. I attempted Inkspell and dumped it within 50 pages.

stubs101

Reaction score
Really? I read Inkheart and Inkspell. Inkheart was great but Inkspell was awful in the beginning:( . You just have to get to the good stuff.

FINALLY!!! The movie is coming out! I was just staring at the 'soon to be major motion picture' like an eyesore, but here it comes. BTW is there a commercial yet, is so, could you perhaps link it to me in the next post... thanks I'd really appreciate it.

stubs101

Reaction score
Really? I read Inkheart and Inkspell. Inkheart was great but Inkspell was awful in the beginning:( . You just have to get to the good stuff.

FINALLY!!! The movie is coming out! I was just staring at the 'soon to be major motion picture' like an eyesore, but here it comes. BTW is there a commercial yet, is so, could you perhaps link it to me in the next post... thanks I'd really appreciate it.

(I'm also a new member in case you're wondering)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.