World Kenya: Lawyer offers Obama 50 cows, 70 sheep, 30 goats to marry his daughter Malia

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Nairobi – A Kenyan lawyer has offered US President Barrack Obama 50 cows, 70 sheep and 30 goats for his daughter’s hand in marriage.

Speaking to The Nairobian, Felix Kiprono said his dream is to marry one of Obama’s daughters, Malia, and he is ready to meet Obama to discuss the matter when he visits Kenya in July.

“I got interested in her in 2008. As a matter of fact, I haven’t dated anyone since and promise to be faithful to her. I have shared this with my family and they are willing to help me raise the bride price,” he said.

The young lawyer claims his love for Malia is real and not infatuation. He claims Malia has Kenyan blood since his father Obama has Kenyan roots.

Kiprono said he is not after the family’s money, adding that his love is real.

Last edited by a moderator:

jonas

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Sick traditions. Buying a girl from the father to have sex with her, based on her race ("kenyan blood"). A racist pedosexual sexist. Only thing that's still missing is that he hates muslims and/or jews, especially the gay ones.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Sick traditions. Buying a girl from the father to have sex with her, based on her race ("kenyan blood"). A racist pedosexual sexist. Only thing that's still missing is that he hates muslims and/or jews, especially the gay ones.

Unfortunately, due to the remnants of the colonization, a lot of Africans are influenced by the misdemeanors of that age. A few African states still greet German politicians with Hitler's Salutation, for instance.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.