General Man sues over permanent erection

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
A NEW York man has sued the makers of a health drink, saying it has given him a permanent erection for the last two years.

Christopher Woods said he drank the vitamin-enriched Boost Plus, made by the Swiss-based Novartis pharmaceutical company, on June 5, 2004.

He woke up the next morning "with an erection that would not subside" and sought treatment of the condition, called severe priapism, court papers say.

Last edited:

Akatsuki

Reaction score
I don't know if this is a sad thing, a funny thing, or just a horrible thing. Or a mixture of all three. But I'm sure doing the lsat two years no one could tell the difference.

Reaction score
Why is he bringing this up after 2 years have gone by? Im sure everybodys noticed it and nobody cares anymore. If nobody notices it than it must be pretty small =P

Akatsuki

Reaction score
That was what I was trying to say but in a nicer way.

I always wondered about why people make lawsuits like years later. I understand a few months later because they might have been trying to look for what caused it but it's just werid that they always come like after a few years.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
I like how they refer to him as "Mr. Woods" in the article...lol...

Demi666

Reaction score
Why is he bringing this up after 2 years have gone by? Im sure everybodys noticed it and nobody cares anymore. If nobody notices it than it must be pretty small =P

lol... thats a dumb arguement i dont think you would like to have an erection for two years,

and besides he might just hoped it to disepear:D

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score

2 years? LoL its like the 3 year anniversary of his non-stop boner!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.