Map Not Found error

W

wicky35

Hello,

I love battlefield 1942 and use to play the game as a tech fixing computers in a local shop. So I recently purchased the game and started playing online only to see this error: "Map not found" everytime I try to connect to a game. After about 20 tries I get in but its a huge pain in the ass and if it continues I probably will uninstall and thats it and won't purchase BF2. Never had this much trouble connecting in my life. I even disabled my firewall and still the same.

Specs of machine:

Athon thoroughbred 2400+
MSI KN7 MB Nvidia2 chipset
Nvidia Geforce3 Graphics card
512mb memory
2 20gig HD's
DirectX 9.0c
Windows XP Pro

I have seen others have this problem in forums but no solution yet. Please help?

Thanks!

Robb

T

Tukker

I have this also sometimes but only at maps which you need to download, try to connect to regular maps like omaha beach, operation battleaxe, bocage etc.

P

prateek

same problem

ive tried to join the games that have the default maps but still show the same error!!!
hhheeeellllpppp mmmeee please!!!

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
The "Map Not Found" error is a common error that pops up when you can't connect to the server. THis can be a problem with the server itself, or your internet connection.

I have this also sometimes but only at maps which you need to download, try to connect to regular maps like omaha beach, operation battleaxe, bocage etc.

That usually happens when the map is corrupt or installed the wrong way.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.