My Negative aura effects my allies aswell...

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Usually people ask some kind of question. But thats okay too I guess.

O.A

Quantum physics rules
Reaction score
Accname, my good sir, it's all about reading between the lines.

In any case, the answer to your "question", IceGlacier; it's because you have 'Not-Self' checked in your targets, remove it, and it will only affect enemies. You only need to check 'Enemy' really.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
You encourage people to do this kind of stuff. If they would like me to help them with their problems they should at least show the common courtesy of asking a question politely.

O.A

Quantum physics rules
Reaction score
Politely? Are you suggesting that the original post, which was barely a coherent sentence, was rude? If your aim is to discourage people from doing "this kind of stuff", there's a thing called constructive criticism, and it's strictly more effective than vague sarcasm. It's also more polite, if that's what you're looking for. After the criticism has been laid out, there is no reason not to give the answer afterwards, that's where the constructive part comes in. Anyway, unlike you (apparently) I didn't interpret the scarceness of the post as being malicious, so I gave an answer.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, it is rude to just throw a bunch of random words into a post and expect people to help you even though you put barely more then 2 seconds of your own time into posting your "question".

O.A

Quantum physics rules
Reaction score
Well, there we go. OP has an answer and something to reflect upon concerning future threads. Something resembling constructive has been achieved here today. I'm going to bed...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.