My Not-So-Simple TD map project!

Mr.Kook

Reaction score
( sorry for bad english)
I started making map in late 2012, i'm still a beginner,but i know basic things in Editor (Data Editor,Trigger,Mapping) Trigger and Data make me headache the most,i still don't think i can do any custom content outside (like reskin,custom script.....)

I love Tower Defense map,so I decide follow making this kind of map
This map (not completed yet,much more things to do) is just a very mediocre TD map,but it showed my ideas to invest in next map (in planning) more better,more serious
Here is it,if anyone have enough free time to play this map,
i hope to receive debug,fixing errors comments and suggestions,tips,hints..all are welcome! :)
https://mega.co.nz/#!lMpB2ISD!CB_yxAN6anTnR1G_vBlpeFHqaD94ikq82r5JWKPb6oM

This map follow what a common TD map has..but inserted with my ideas and i want to focus in tactics,not about spamming to win!
- Raven is the main character and only builder of the map (just one guy,things can be done :) ) and a SCV to build some defensive building.... Raven build turrets,SCV build something like..."Psi Distuper" - Make enemies slow in movement...
- Each kind of turrets have own advantages and disadvantages,have own timed life (when time run out,turret will explode and you will have to replace new one) and require an amount of resources (mineral,vesp gas) but a-must-require energy to build (to prevent spamming turrets when resources are plenty,although...energy will recover fast-very fast) and own placing area
- If you let any enemy go through your beacons,then your Raven will lost an amount of life (higher wave,bigger life lost each enemy). when life reach ,you will lose the game! :)
- higher and higher wave,more and more enemies will come,,more gates will be opened for you and enemies,more dangerous,more toughness (this map is about Terran shoot Zerg)
- Each next wave will come slow or fast,very fast..you must have right preprations and tactics,setup to cope with any wave! (20 waves total and 5 boss rush waves)
- SCV is a little helpful because he can help recover health of turrets and Raven,build defensive,aura buldings...there are some stuffs (like subway gate doodads) help him teleport from this area-to this area...
...and more....too much ideas!

(and i add custom music tracks,as a fan of oldskool techno,trance..)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.