Atari Jaguar New Atari Jaguar game Block'em Sock'em from the Immortal John Hancock plays on Game Drive, Skunkboard and BigPEmu with Force GD enabled

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score

Today, with the help of many from the Jaguar community, we offer you a free game to download and play on your Game Drive or Skunkboard(Also works on BigPEmu with Force GD enabled). This has been the hard work from many people who made this happen. I would like to first thank Adam Welch(Second-Dimension) for programming Block'em Sock'em, a joint creation of mine and his for the Sega Genesis. This is a game that will be on other platforms in the future with the SNES game being finished and a possible 7800 port as well. I then approached CyranoJ to see if this was possible for the Atari Jaguar. CyranoJ took this project on for free to then offer to the community. R. Strauss did the music. J. Leal did the graphics. On top of being a free download for GD or Skunkboards, I am also happy to announce that this will be offered on cart in very limited supply(next PRGE) for a very reasonable price. Albert made this possible and I am grateful. Later on, it will be offered in the Atariage store and I am delighted to hear that. I also want to thank the play testers for making this a better game(Machine, neo_rg, Spordic, Saturn, Sauron, and agradeneu)

https://forums.atariage.com/topic/3...em-sockem-for-the-atari-jaguar-free-download/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.