News Oversalted Burger Leads to Charges

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
UNION CITY, Ga. (AP) -- A McDonald's employee spent a night in jail and is facing criminal charges because a police officer's burger was too salty, so salty that he says it made him sick.

Kendra Bull was arrested Friday, charged with misdemeanor reckless conduct and freed on $1,000 bail.

Bull, 20, said she accidentally spilled salt on hamburger meat and told her supervisor and a co-worker, who "tried to thump the salt off."

Last edited:

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
> it made him sick

Sick!!???!

Woudn't it be one bite, bleghhhh, then throw it away? How would that make you sick, I wonder?

And charges?!

Pretty ridiculous.

Like I say, USA = U can Sue Anybody :rolleyes:

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
It reminds me of that scene in Super Troopers where Officer Farva freaks out on the Fast Food Clerk guy. That was funny.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ridiculous.

And I work at McDonald's :rolleyes:

I won't hand over oversalted burgers anymore!

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
I won't hand over oversalted burgers anymore!
Working at Burger King, I can safely say that you'd have to be even more brilliant than Ted Stevens to get random salt on a burger. I mean like, what the heck was salt doing over the McDonalds burger boards anyway?

Whoever is running that location should go kill themselves to save humanity. Handing out a salted burger? When you wreck a burger, you don't give it to someone. You can wrap it ugly as hell, you can make it a bit messy. But salt?

Not saying the police officer was justified, I'm just saying that they're all greedy idiots.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Charing Fast Food Restaurants or Employees is a past time of America :p
Don't doubt it we all know its true

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Jimpy has a good point...

Anyway, i refuse to visit fast food establishments unless absolutely neccascery. It might be different in the US, but in the UK the hygiene isn't the best. Additionally, it's hard to find a restauraunt where the workers actually speak English. In most places you have to point at what you want. It's slow and infuriating.

Also, It's a sad sad world where you can be sued for an accidental spillage, even if you've reported it and thus made it the responsiblity of your superiors, or perhaps face charges for throwing a bag of cheetos at someone :nuts:

O

Obsidian

An oversalted burger... hang on, i just got to make sense of this...

An oversalted burger?

I agree with Ghan 04

Woudn't it be one bite, bleghhhh, then throw it away? How would that make you sick, I wonder?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.