Percentages and Unused

G

Gattsu900

Im Making a BMX map and i want to know how to make a landing percentage trigger. And can you make the gfx of unused buildings display????

Ilendil

Most Respected Former Admin
Reaction score
Landing percentage?

And you can't make the graphics of those things display, they are unused, it was never meant to be in the game's data, so there are no graphics for it.

G

Gattsu900

What I mean is by landing percentage is well how often you land a trick when you go of a ramp. I made my version with switches obviosly but I can't get a percentage its either he wrecks 15 million times or never wrecks and never in between and ive tried randamizing the switch but thats only 50/50 chance.

Ilendil

Most Respected Former Admin
Reaction score
You can make those 50/50 chances smaller by making those switches that are chosen in the first randomized switches into ANOTHER randomized switch, making A choose B or C, if it chooses B, it will go to D of E, etc.

Rapmaster

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Or you can do one of the old ways of randomizing (before Blizzard added random switches in a patch)...

Block off a square area in a hidden corner of the map (using high terrain or water or something.) Create a location that covers half (or whatever) of this island. Put critters on the island. Then make triggers like "if there are ___ number of ____ (critter) at Location X" etc. The critters will wander around aimlessly, in and out of the "Location"

And adjust number of critters and size of Location to suit your taste. The starting position of the critters will affect the beginning of your game so be careful.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.