[Portfolio] College (thus far)

Whitesock

Graphics Help Zone Moderator
Reaction score
It's about time I uploaded these. This is FOR college by the way. I'm not there yet! I have been offered some nice scholarships from art colleges in my area though when I did a few portfolio reviews, which is kind of nice. I also have two pretty nice paintings I'll add soon. These are not in presentation order, just randomized.

WARNING: Lots O' Images
v New stuff v
1208100957.jpg

1216100931.jpg

IMG_4018.jpg

IMG_4030.jpg

IMG_4036.jpg

IMG_4040.jpg

IMG_4044.jpg

IMG_4049.jpg

IMG_4051.jpg

IMG_4065.jpg

IMG_4070.jpg

IMG_4074.jpg

IMG_4075.jpg

IMG_4085.jpg

IMG_4092.jpg

IMG_4094.jpg

IMG_4101.jpg

IMG_4108.jpg

32.jpg

85.jpg

86.jpg

87.jpg

Like I said earlier, I'll post some of my paintings later. I'm starting to get into oils and they are a blast! :)

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Nice pictures Whitesock... Definitely beyond my skill.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score

Whitesock

Graphics Help Zone Moderator
Reaction score
I've been holding out because photographing everything takes forever, especially the larger pieces (one of them is about 5 feet long!). I had to do it for an online application so I figured I'd share it here as well.

Colleges gave me some really positive reviews when I went to portfolio day ($14,000 scholarship recommendation on the spot for a private art college! :)), so I'm hoping I get in to the one I want.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Those are nice hands. The second one, with all the hands in different poses, what is that? :O
I need to work on hands.

Congrats, :thup:

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
Hands are the hardest thing to draw, or so I've been told, and you did an amazing job on them. I could never draw proportionate people, so I tend to stick to scenery myself. I've only painted with oils twice, but they're one of my favorite things to use. Usually when I paint I don't clean my brushes until I'm finished. Partly because I'm lazy and allergic to turpentine, but also because I like how oils blend, they never really dry and the colors can blend so well.

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
My fav is the dragon and the hands. Very Impressive on the hands.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.