Pregnant Woman Sues Over Chainsaw Horror

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Halloween at Busch Gardens turned a genuine-life nightmare for a pregnant female who claims she was mowed down by other terrified patrons ... after chainsaw-wielding actors produced a stress in the park.Brittany Lipscomb statements she was at the Williamsburg,

Halloween at Busch Gardens turned a genuine-life nightmare for a pregnant female who claims she was mowed down by other terrified patrons ... after chainsaw-wielding actors produced a stress in the park.

Brittany Lipscomb statements she was at the Williamsburg, VA topic park 2 many years back -- for a ghoul's night out -- and was being additional careful for her security considering that she was pregnant.

In her lawsuit -- attained by TMZ -- Lipscomb says the park employed costumed figures to chase men and women all-around with chainsaws ... causing them to run recklessly by means of the park.

Read Moar Here.

Oh... It took 2 years to sue?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice that the same thing is written thrice at the beginning of the article.

That being said, whom is she suing? The park employees? Because she was run over by other visitors?

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
The theme park near me had issues with this last year. They do the same horror night thing and every fucking year people are mad they got 'targeted' by employees.

I never understand these people though - like how is any of it THAT scary? Like, do people really think the guy with a saw is going to actually hit someone with it?

Varine

Reaction score
Well, I'm suspecting Cheshire posting it has something to do with it.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
Brittany Lipscomb statements she was at the Williamsburg, VA topic park 2 many years back -- for a ghoul's night out -- and was being additional careful for her security considering that she was pregnant.

What sort of security did she have? body guards that ran away? she should probably start there..

Varine

Reaction score
I would not consider going to a theme park event on Halloween while pregnant as extra careful.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.