Realy sorry but can someone please help...

T

The Ship

I bought THE SHIP (for steam) and im having problems already :mad: - i started the tutorial - everything is fine untill it says look at the top corner to see your profile - the game nearly crashes - red dots appere and when i load up the menu to change options - it misses out letter so i can't make out half the words --- please please can someone help me

and im sorry about this because this is a battlefield 2 place - but your the only webbsite ive found to help

I do have a problm on BF2 as well - when i go onto a server which has punkbuster it freezez and i have to restart the computer via the switch at the back (the strange thing is that i can play on non-punkbuster servers) and this has been happening since i got the game (2-3 monthes ago) - I ruled out that i got band from Punkbuster (anti-cheeting i belive please say so if i am wrong) so i don't have a clue what to do !!! please please help me with the problems on both games - thank you.

T

The Ship

(for The Ship) i don't know if this makes a diffrence but i bought the Retail Version - please can someone help me...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.