Redemption

Halahan

To die will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction score
New story I've worked on just a little. As always comments and crits welcome. First chapter started but not finished.

Attachments

• Prologue_The Dagger.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 240
  • Chapter 1_Unknown.doc
    22 KB · Views: 150

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I think you could describe the environment a lot better. My mind made a lot of adjustments throughout the story. The transformation seemed random, and the word "everywhere" makes a bad adjective.
Also, this sentence needs some fixing: A women pointed at him, yelling something as he ran to him.

Your story had a very good hook. Now describe some more. A writer should be able to turn words into a living breathing world if he/she wanted to. And I think you should want to. ;)

Halahan

Reaction score
"A women pointed at him, yelling something as he ran to him."
meant that to be, "A women pointed, yelling as she ran to him." or something to that affect. I didn't edit this at all. so you thought, 2/5? 3?
thanks for the comment.

Edited both and added to the first chapter. Tried to keep what you said in mind Ninva. Give it a read

Halahan

Reaction score
Took what I originally was part of the first chapter and added that to the prologue. Edited it a bit. Not to long guys, give it a read. Thanks

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
i shall read more this when im officially more or less 'awake', but i picked some things up...

"clenching his fists to stop him from screaming in pain"
im no engl1sh |\/|4st3r, but i think that doesn't make sense unless you add the him in bold into that sentence.

"grey stone wall that looked unremarkable"
well, i dunno why, but this bothers me for some reason. unremarkable means ordinary.
maybe Unremarkably plain? i dunno. this is not really an error, just something that bothered me. :p

well, ill read it more in detail after i wake up XP
good writing though, keep it up. :D

Halahan

Reaction score
What the hell, I'll bump this, cause I started this not to long ago.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.