Reputation - A Seth Cross Debate

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
seeing as how TH joined in 2000, and AH joined in 2004, it makes sense to assume that until ~2005 or around then, that TH had more rep then AH

Keep in mind to, my knowledge, Logical/Ace_Hart/TheHelper/Seth/sq/Ghan/SFilip, all recieved rep bumps. I think so, at least. I'm pretty sure anyone who currently has more Rep than Romek has modified rep. So who knows how much they really have?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the reputation system doesnt make much sense after a certain amount.
In what aspect it will help you is to sort out the new users from users who stayed here for a certain while and were active.

If somebody posts here and he has a single blueish or red bar we all know to whom we are speaking, a newbie. If he has 3+ green bars everybody knows this guy is here for quite some while and he will probably stay for a little longer. Sometimes these information help you to understand the situation of the conversation a little more.

Everything above 100 or so reputation is nonexistant to me and i dont bother about it any more.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
I think the way that this community works, is that reputation comes from how much you contribute to the forum as whole or to each member as an individual. Reputation doesnt have any correspondence to the actual join date, you can just look at that in the top right of their posts.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.