Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leazy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Thanks alot man :D:D Now I only need the changed color of the gold thing to silver :)) + rep

Exfyre

hmm...
Reaction score
here are two of the gold thing changed to silver. they look a little different and one may have a better quality(1st one).

T

tjena

Man a guild m8 of mine got a siggy made in here and its awsome:) anychance i could get someone to make me one?

world of warcraft Night elf male.
Name Sanvean
and if colors has any meaning i like light blue ish:)

hope someone would help me out on this thanks in forhand

forgot to say its a holy priest if thats any help:)

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
Type: Model

Render: Ski's

size: about the size of skis a footmen would have (Dont really know what size that is)

Colors: Doesnt really matter, as long as its kinda colorful, or like realistic skis.

If you can make multible versions that would be nice, and animations are optional. This is for a skiing game I'm making.

T

tjena

:gonna try again

No one that can make a sweet as sig like my guild m8 got.. plz:)

im a Night elf priest (holy) and name is sanvean;) thx<3

M

majadk

Banner

Right this is a big problem for me but ill try here since you guys helpede me out so fregging awsome last time... I need a banner for our guilds website. its gotta be 742 hight230 px.. and guild name is Pride and Honor, and we are allaince colors etc i dont care about just need a banner ive tryede to make some my self in gimp and tbh lookede like my 3 year old daughter made em with hand paint.. So hope someone got the time/idea to help me out...<3

/hug majadk

duyen

Reaction score
Hello,id like a World of warcraft themed signature if it doesnt take too much time

Type: Signature
Render*:
HTML:
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/5/54/250px-BloodElves.JPG
(the guy)
Text: Teleanthil , Blood elf Priest
Size: 400x120 is fine.
Colors: Red mainly and a bit of a yellow

uh if you dont mind try to make it grunge,thanks i appreciate it

For me to make this I'd need a bigger, better quality render.

I'll use this one if it's ok.

WoW%20Blood%20Elf.png

EDIT: Here you go, hope it's ok.

bloodelfln4.png

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Alright!
Not that I'm really into signatures or something, but I've always wanted to have a good signature of a abomination, showing his weird, cute, "abominationish" face, and bloody letters that say "rend and tear".

:D:D:D

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
spell request

Could anyone make me a active version of greater bash that does not make the unit slide backwards, but fly backwards?

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
It's in the graphic zone :rolleyes:

I never use the forums to get to a thread, I always use links from other posts, new posts, or search to get somewhere.

I know I'm still able to see that its in the graphic section, but still, who the heck checks what forum every thread he visits is in?

cowmenace

Reaction score
Warcraft 3 Loading Screen

Im looking for somebody who can make a cool loading screen for me.

I need something like there's a cliff with an Abrams battle tank leaning off the edge (the cannon is off the edge, the wheels are on the cliff) in the top left corner, then there is an Apache helicopter flying towards the tank in the top right, and a T-80U tank in the bottom right corner. The terrain is a grassy area with a dirt path in the backround. If somebody can make this for me then I will give credits in the map and on the loading screen (put loading screen by xxx if you want to)

Thank you!
+rep too

P

programm

I am recreating models from EE (indirectly) for my City map where I want it to be with the EE style. One person from another forum has agreed to do them and he does them quite accurately and wonderful. However, from the ~20 models, the agreement with him is about 11. Therefore, I am requesting the remaining models if someone can do them please I need them. Ok you see the wall, the gate, he Airport and the tower. I may be able to do these myself, as they even use the same texture, however I will need someone else to help me do the rest. Who can do the remaining buildings pls??

What I can give you is: textures, close screenshots from all sides, video clips to see what animations they have (usually nothing for Stand and a simple Death animation); detailed instructions and things to notice.

What I expect also: team color, fire particles if you can do it like in the videos, would be nice. Also Birth, Stand, Death. Who would like to make them? I can give you 1 even 2 months for these, I exclude the mentioned above. They are much easier than those tha you won't see here but I still can't. And I have 0 skill with particles.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Ok, I have a artistic request I dont think any of you guys are used to make. This kinda requires a true artist, not an icon person, an real time artistic kind of person.

Could anyone make me a drawing of the inside (guts) of a person, seen from about his chest to the lower part of his belly (about to his becken).

I need it to look realistical. It doesnt have to be 100% realistical, it just has to look really good....and bloody:D. Like someone ripped you open from the front.

Please dont do it small...the bigger the better! For those who want to know why I'm asking something so odd, I need to to make a t-shirt out of it :D
If anyone is acouly willing to help me out here, thanks in advance!

M

mkmart

I need Help with a banner in Facebook aplication My Heroes Ability

Could anyone help me to establish a banner on My Group in My Heroes Ability in Facebook.. I had a banner but I don't know how to put it in the group's name.

Thx.

Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    So what it really is me trying to implement some kind of better site navigation not change the whole theme of the site
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.