Defense Rise of the Heroes

darkmik07

Reaction score
Throughout the history the king and the queen is waiting for the heroes that will protect their kingdom. They train novice to become a warrior and if they see that person has a potential of being a hero they will train it. One day , Baldur and Belfour was born. They are best friends since they were born. The King died last night, now the queen is looking for someone who will manage the city. After few days the queen has finally decided that Baldur will manage the city. Baldur was so happy because of that, while Belfour was to angry. After that Belfour has revolt, He created the Hell Kingdom. That day the battle starts!

Screenshots:
fff.jpg

Top View:
a.jpg

Heroes:

Baldur - Shadowstalker

Baldur.png

Description:
Baldur, Belfour and Baldur were brothers, since they were young they are best friends. One day Glacius "The King" announced that Baldur will be the next king, Belfour was so angry because he wants to be the king. Belfour built his own world. it was the Hell Kingdom. This past World War II the Heaven Kingdom and Hell Kingdom has battled, many were been killed. That time Baldur realized that Belfour changed alot. Now he will treat Belfour as his Enemy. Can learn Clockwerks, Blink, Mana Drain, and Dark Ritual.

Strength - 19
Agility - 22 (Primary Attribute)
Intelligence - 16

Heaven

Lord of Lightning - Night Binder

LordofLightning.png

Description:
Lord of Lightning is warrior that has been dreaming that one day he will acquire the power of the lightning. One mage came to their town and after that Lord of Lightning requests to that mage to teach him some skills. While in training Lord of Lightning starts to learn skill like Thunder, Metal Armor, Lightning Drain and Finger of Death.

Strength - 14
Agility - 17
Intelligence - 19 (Primary Attribute)

Heaven

Ancient Warrior

AncientWarrior.png

Description:
Ancient Warrior is one of the Best stunners of all time. One of the warriors of the Hell Kingdom that is expert with stuns. Can Learn Earthquake, Hammer Throw, Hammer Strike and Reincarnation.

Strength - 18 (Primary Attribute)
Agility - 14
Intelligence - 16

Hell

Witch Doctor - Nazgarel

WitchDoctor.png

Description:
Witch Doctor is one of the best mage in the Hell Clan. During the World War II he was the mage that kill almost all the spies in the Heaven Kingdom.He uses Poisonous Cask, Shackles, Healing Wave and Wild Snakes.

Strength - 09
Agility - 14
Intelligence - 24 (Primary Attribute)

Hell

The Team:
1. Darkmik

Recruitments:
i am the one who created this map, all by myself. I think it would be better if recruit people to this project.

I Need:
1. Good in Triggering.
2. Good in Object Editor

Downloads:

Version 0.1b:
Epicwar
Mediafire
4Shared

Just post your comments about the map!

More Versions to Come!

joohen

Reaction score
OK....The spells of some heroes dosen't even match their description. The hero was named Shadow Stalker and its skill dosen't even..link? All the skills are not unique, please create more triggered skill and be original. I don't want to see DotA's item and skill in it. Don't use default skill too. It irritates people. Nice icon and models. And uhhh... you need to improve on the terrain too. :thup:

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
Things you should improve:
1. Remove the building ability on the wisp.
2. Increase the wisp size.
3. Improve the terrain of each base. (They are so plain and boring)
4. Replace the giant red mushrooms on the snows with other more.
5. Increase the size of your ziggurats, they are puny.
6. You need to balance your game, by the structure, all the same structures in team 1, and team 2, must have same armor type and armor.
7. Use the death tower on the hell's tower
8. Use the current hell tower you are using as the heaven;s tower. It match more.

Bug:
1. The druid of talon is stronger than the head hunters. Why?
Your druid of talon deals magic damage, and ur tanker units(treant, and grunts) has heavy armor, which takes more damage on magic, ur headhunters has piercing damage.

2. Your 2 main structure(tree of enternity, black citadel), has different base damage and attack type.

3. It seems that you can buy potions on the heaven's side (Arcane Vault), which in hell, you cant.

=========

Throughout the history the king and the queen is waiting for the heroes that will protect their kingdom. They train novice to become a warrior and if they see that person has a potential of being a hero they will train it. One day , Baldur and Belfour was born. They are best friends since they were born. The King died last night, now the queen is looking for someone who will manage the city. After few days the queen has finally decided that Baldur will manage the city. Baldur was so happy because of that, while Belfour was to angry. After that Belfour has revolt, He created the Hell Kingdom. That day the battle starts!

No offense man, but that is kinda childish.

All I can say is I like the model of your heroes.

Good luck...

darkmik07

Reaction score
thanks for your comments.

im a noob, i dont know how to create skills with triggers.

im fixing and improving it right now.

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
I can help you with your skills if you wan't. But I will use vJass, but I will make them easy edit. Is it ok? I can join ur team, since I have cancelled my project because of school. I am always online on thehelper.net. Watch out that I will only last in your team for less a month, just to help you with your spells, terrain, gameplay.

EDIT!: But if this project will die, I will quit xD. Be sure darkmik that you are always active in your map.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.