Sanchez under attack: Jets acquire Tebow

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Sometimes you just have to take a step back and appreciate the ridiculousness of what is actually happening in the NFL world around us.

Peyton Manning is a Denver Bronco. And NFL Network insider Jason La Canfora reported the New York Jets have traded a fourth-round and a sixth-round draft pick to the Denver Broncos for Tim Tebow and a seventh-rounder. This actually happened.

If you had predicted this sequence of events just two months ago, your friends might stop talking to you. As a resident of New York and a student of the back-page tabloids, this is all so delicious; I can barely believe it's true.

Tebow in the big city will make Jeremy Lin's New York run look like an off-Broadway play.

Read the rest

--------------------------------

As soon as I read this morning that Tebow was being considered for trade to either the Jets or Jags, I was PRAYING for them to send him to the Jets. Yes, I know his stats suck; They suck because he NEVER PLAYED except for a few throws/game... If he was the starting QB, what would he have done? You never know...

I think Tebow CAN be a good QB and I think someone has to pressure Sanchez to stop being so laid back as NOT being the leader of the Jets.

And God knows the Jets could use a nice guy in the locker room. Buncha jackasses.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.