Share your stories!

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
I just got finished with a Tides of Blood game with a close friend of mine, who's username here is BrokenX. Well, at first he wasn't doing so hot, because he picked Jimmy and I picked Fedaykin, and I was leveling and pawning like crazy. Then I told him to get the Blink Dagger and Boots of the Sprinter plus the Shadowmeld bow, making him an unstoppable Assasin Tanker, the best combination in the game, and he started wiping the floor with me. I then noticed he would sneak up and then jump in as I started to pawn his base. I grabbed a few of his towers, with my blink combo with a blink dagger and his panda brindu. Anyways, as the game progressed, he started to press me down constantly sending troops straight into my base, forcing me to beef up on Mercenaries. I then tryed to cut his gold supply by destroying his vault, and once the towers were gone, he poofed where I was and started doing his damage on my poor Fedaykin. I kept doing my blink combo, moving to the outter reaches of the vault, forcing him to move away from the vaul and come after me. I'd keep doing that by teleporting out and in the vault, then he started camping the vault, making my life hell. After that, he started really doing his damage and made me get depressed about losing, but then noticed something odd. Him, as a very powerful tank, would run from a little Fedaykin? Hmmm.... I then started to pressure his ass by constantly attacking and countering his sprints and blinks. I got him a few times, but then he started being sneaky, and started tricking me into attacking him, so he could devour me. He kept pressing me with his many many mercenaries, and then I found a strategy. I locked my troops up tight, then let them loose and pawned the creeps for them, getting 100 or so into the Undead base. We started pawning, and then, WAM! all of a sudden you see Jimmy with his gigantic army marching up on my base. I think, "oh dear" and start trying to pawn his base faster. Things get tense, as the last minutes of the match come to an end. I've got him down tight, with all his towers and spawns gone. One last thing now, the Citadel. He almost had me beat, with his gigantic army. But, he made one fatal mistake, coming back after me. With that one tiny mistake, I won the match.

I'm about to go up against him in Battleships, since he loves it so much. :)

(I'll grab replay in a second, but it's 2 Megabytes big (2 hoour long fight) and I need to find a free web hosting service))

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Necro(lyte)? Nah, I only use him every once in a while, my favorite is Clinkz. :)

Conan + Clinkz = total pwznerness

However, I can pawn more using the Conan from my map haha. :D

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Oh oh oh! You mean in Tides of Blood, I thought you were talking about DotA there for a second. Yep, they can seriously pawn if you use them right. Grab a few juggs as Jimmy, get a few necros and let them use unholy frenzy on your juggs and Jimmy. Perfect for wiping out towers and buildings in a rush:). (Glad Broken never figured that out hehe)

Problem is, Human Mercenaries suck so bad, the Undead have lal the good ones including necros, juggs, and ford. All Humans have is Ford.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
I don't have many interesting stories and nor have I played recently.

But I have won battleships at least 2/3 of the time :D

(As all four strategies: The Trader, The fortress ship that everyone pools to, kill stealing ship to annoy the other team to the point where they can't concentrate (missiles and their upgrade...was it a Bombard cannon or a bombard missile? I can't remember the name...), and the middleman ship who is always there when you need him, but quickly sinks once outnumbered.

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Maybe it was Jacob I played 1v1 melee and necromanced him to death. I coulda sworn it was conan.

Anyway...

I play dota 6.02 last night. Great with the fast loading fixed version of string inliner.

I picked lina. Got Aghanims scepter. So now her ult at level 3 does 1250 damage.

I kill four people on their team in one hit. Mage slayer, sniper, drow, and furion.

It was hillarious. I was playing one handed. I see an oponent in a lane, I click the ultimate, watch her walk over there, and before they even notice me, KA-POW!

Eventually, the sniper said, If you do that one more time, I'm leaving. I said okay okay, I give you immunity. The drow said, thats bullshit, I'll leave too, I want immunity.

Hey, I can't give everyone immunity, then I wouldn't kill anyone. So sniper just quit. LOL.

So I worked out an agreement with drow, for the cost of a point booster and a couple petty items, she had immunity.

I had so much money, I bought and upgraded a Dagon, which adds an 800 damage zap fully upgraded. What didn't die from the 1250, would definetly die to the 800 after that.

Then mage slayer starts talking some shiz, and says he can take me with his spell damage reduction. Well, twice, I got em with one hit before he could even turn it on... so he quit too.

Then when destroying their base, I picked up another 4-5 kills by killing them in one hit - while they stood at their fountain.

It was hillarious.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
LOL it couldn't have been me, I haven't played a PUBLIC game of DotA in a week.

Anyways, another story!

Played another game of Tides of Blood today, I was Jimmy for the Undead and my friend was Shashj for the Humans.

It started off awesomely, we were both pawning like crazy and leveling very fast. After the first 5 minutes of the game, we were both level 12.

I started pawning like crazy, I grabbed Boots of the Assasin and a Blink Dagger, plus the Shadow Bow. I was pretty much a teleporting fast fat guy on the run.

Finally, when I hit level 16 all hell broke loose. I had JEW (Jimmy Eat World) and would Cleaeve him, then Blink + JEW to grab him. I got him a few times, but then he'd do his Mirror Image spell and i'd be trapped.

I was pawning up until he started blinking + Wind Walk and then I needed to be much mroe careful. I took out his expansions, with mine still intact bombarding his base. He was focusing on cleaning the creeps from his base, and I said "Look over here^^". He looked, and he noticed I almost had his vault gone! Anyways, I locked him down tight, and eventually nwon with my Juggs + Necros + Jimmy combo.

(P.S. Ryoko check your email for the cinematics tutorial, I haven't gotten one back from you)

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Ewwwww, an Instagib match from Unreal Tournament 2004.

(Graphics suck on this computer :\ )

ClanLord.jpg

BrokenX

Reaction score
I wanna play doom3 has anybody tryed it :D, it looks good :), but im not sure if my comp will run it :(.

BrokenX (50k)

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
I've got a few screenshots of blowing marine and zombie heads to smithereens if ya wanna see 'em. :D

T

Turri

My most interesting game of DotA is more sad then it is interesting. I was zues got 77 kills 3 or 4 deaths. I may go onto details but its... not pro.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
XXconanXXX said:
LOL it couldn't have been me, I haven't played a PUBLIC game of DotA in a week.

Anyways, another story!

Played another game of Tides of Blood today, I was Jimmy for the Undead and my friend was Shashj for the Humans.

It started off awesomely, we were both pawning like crazy and leveling very fast. After the first 5 minutes of the game, we were both level 12.

I started pawning like crazy, I grabbed Boots of the Assasin and a Blink Dagger, plus the Shadow Bow. I was pretty much a teleporting fast fat guy on the run.

Finally, when I hit level 16 all hell broke loose. I had JEW (Jimmy Eat World) and would Cleaeve him, then Blink + JEW to grab him. I got him a few times, but then he'd do his Mirror Image spell and i'd be trapped.

I was pawning up until he started blinking + Wind Walk and then I needed to be much mroe careful. I took out his expansions, with mine still intact bombarding his base. He was focusing on cleaning the creeps from his base, and I said "Look over here^^". He looked, and he noticed I almost had his vault gone! Anyways, I locked him down tight, and eventually nwon with my Juggs + Necros + Jimmy combo.

(P.S. Ryoko check your email for the cinematics tutorial, I haven't gotten one back from you)

What that me? Or was that someone else?

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
That one was a while back. Sashi (Who used to be Shashj) doesn't have Wind Walk anymore, since the old school days with only 6 heroes.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.