Spells - Channel

mems

Memory Lapse
Reaction score
'Area of Effect' s the same in all abilities, and it's the area of the effect of the ability. You will get the circle
cursor when casting Channel if you have it set to a ground target, and have the Area of Effect higher than zero.

may i correct this one?
On options menu you need to check 'targeting image' to to have the targeting circle. Withouth checking this option u will not get it

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Hey thx 4 taking ur time 2 make this. Ive allways seen channel under the abbility editor however no hero/unit ever used it so i got confused of what was its use Thx :D

Korolen

New User (Why do I keep getting those red bars?)
Reaction score
*Bump* This is a good thread, and lots of people should see it :) I was usin crud spells before :p

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Conan I think this Tutorial would go great on the Tutorials site - it is very helpful and get the exposure it deserves. Could you fix it up and submit it?

C

Chindril

Question on Channel : Why the Art - Missile Art never appears ? Actually, my hero always uses his attack's projectile when casting a spell I based on Channel, whatever I do. Any tips on how to change it ?.

- Chindril

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
One more question, if you set "Channel" set to "Follow through time = <something other than 0>" and "Disable other abilities = true"... it is uninteruptible by the player.
Move? Can't.

On "normal" channeled spells, you can, at least, walk out of them...

Any thoughts?

C

Chindril

Can't you just set "Disable other abilities = false" so he can walk, move, attack or whatever to get out of the channel ?

- Chindril

Kitt

Reaction score
HI^^ I'm having a problem with channel, when i specify an effect to happen, nothing happens. My hero just does his little casting animation, and thats it. any suggestions?

Mreow.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
You also need to make sure you set an attachment point and set the amount of attachments for that specific effect to something other than 0.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Errr, yeah, sorry, I've been busy with WoW lately. When I have some free time I'll finish revising it.

Sargon

Reaction score
So how's that revising going? :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.