Weird Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than £2.5 million

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Natalie Dylan, 22, claims her offer of a one-night stand has persuaded 10,000 men to bid for sex with her.

Last September, when her auction came to light, she had received bids up to £162,000 ($243,000) but since then interest in her has rocketed.

The student who has a degree in Women's Studies insisted she was not demeaning herself.

Miss Dylan, from San Diego, California, USA, said she was persuaded to offer herself to the highest bidder after her sister Avia, 23, paid for her own degree after working as a prostitute for three weeks.

Last edited:

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Ya know, if she isn't a virgin there's going to be a lawsuit and a really, really pissed off guy.

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
The News Article That I Wouldn't be Quoting if You Would've Read it said:
Miss Dylan said she did not think it was particularly significant to be willing to sell your virginity and insisted that she was happy to undergo medical tests for any doubters.

I don't think that's a problem.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Yeah, because you obviously can't cheat a test.
Any extremely drunk guy wouldn't notice, there's so many ways to dupe this thing.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Actually, you can't exactly find out whether someone is a virgin or not, no matter how many tests they take.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Not all women have that. For some, it 'pops' naturally, or through many other ways.

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
dude, she's not even hot. I dont get who would pay 2.5mil pounds to tap that, with that kind of cash you could pull a new chick every night. If pumping a virgin like that is your thing tho, there are heaps of other ugly virgins out there that don't come with a price tag.

She added: "It's shocking that men will pay so much for someone's virginity, which isn't even prized so highly anymore."

Well yeah it's shocking that people would pay for that, but as far as I'm concerned it's highly prized. The majority of the (hot) chicks I went to high school with lost their virginity by 15. FIFTEEN. Using that as a base and considering I'm now 23, that's 8 years and how many more guys a chick has slept with in her search for love? My superiority complex doesn't allow me to hook up with yesterdays trash anymore, so if I ever consider marriage she has got to be a virgin. I only want a girl if she has been saving herself for the best.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Yeah, this girl is Pretty ugly, and the price is really high. Go figure on the guys that pay that price for a nasty girl. :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.