Gaming Super Smash Bros, Amiibo Bundles Rumored For Wii U

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
There are some new rumblings happening within the Nintendo news circles indicating that Super Smash Bros could become a bundled item for the Wii U, and that the newly announced Amiibo devices could also be included in the bundle.

The news comes courtesy of My Nintendo News, where they are reporting that a GameStop store manager revealed to them in a conversation that Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U could become part of a bundled package and that Amiibo units could be included in the package. The store manager apparently didn't want to go on record with a quote and wished to remain anonymous, as noted in the article...

“A GameStop manager has been in contact to say that he’s heard rumblings in the office that that every copy of Smash Bros for Wii U will come with a free Amiibo figure. He also says that he has been hearing that the street date for the Wii U version will be November 21st. He wishes to remain anonymous, so I can’t verify these claims.”

There have been far more outrageous claims that have circulated throughout the game industry, such as Nintendo canceling their efforts on the Wii U and scraping their games in order to push out a brand new console, only a year after the Wii U had launched. Now that's pretty outrageous.

In this case, the bundle for Super Smash Bros. actually makes a heck of a lot of sense. Not only is the game one of the most anticipated titles launching for the Wii U this holiday season but it's also one of the biggest games set to arrive for any home console this year.

--------------------------
I Predict this will be true and Nintendo steamrolls everyone at Christmas.

Last edited:

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Smash Bros. is like the only fun game next to the Zelda franchise. Too bad it's only one title per console, so I guess this bundle is going to be legit as fuck.

Too bad I'm poor on money and time.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I loved the original Smash Bros on N64. Awesome game. I spent countless hours beating the crap out of every person who played against me.
Link for ever! HIIT HITTT HIYEAAA!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.