Taking icon requests

FireBladesX

Eating my wings!
Reaction score
So.
I saw kingbdogz' thread had a lot of requests stacked up, so I thought I would take requests as well to lighten the load.
Just kidding, I lied.
I actually just want to practice making icons - I'm getting a bit better.

This thread has been viewed more times than "How not to write a thread title." Slightly troubling.
Also, no one knows who eats mmeltdowns.

--->You can request passives and autocasts, btw.

Mostly nothing serious, just crops and recolors.

I'm sorta idle, I'm very busy with school. Home stretch before winter break.

Attachments

• NetStrike.jpg
    NetStrike.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 1,051
  • BTNRogue.jpg
    BTNRogue.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 1,021
  • Kanima.bmp
    16.1 KB · Views: 691

FireBladesX

Eating my wings!
Reaction score
How do I show a picture of it...
Wait, did it as a BLP. I'll save it as a TGA.

Attachments

• Kanima.blp
    9.2 KB · Views: 345

FireBladesX

Eating my wings!
Reaction score
Kay, here it is. Haven't done this before.
Double post :(

Attachments

• Kanima.tga
    16 KB · Views: 365

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
Icon Requests huh....

Well, im in need of an icon, just like mirror image but instead of the picture of the blademaster, it shows a picture of a white wolf.

FireBladesX

Eating my wings!
Reaction score
I'll go for it when I'm done with dinner. About 30 mins.

-->Do you know how I can show pictures I've already done?

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
cool! thx
kamina thing looks good,
btw
TooSlow is my bro, he was on the comp for me
but a litte more of his hair would be nice

Glaivesrit

Reaction score
WELL, i have some very simple icons. Since i suck at even the simplest of skinnings, including converting files from jpeg to .blp, i'd appreciate if you could help with just copying the pic for me onto a usable icon. (afk for a few hrs in like 2 min)

one icon i want to look like:

http://webpages.charter.net/celt/Pictures/Skill%20icons/warrior/eiltes/warrioreviscerate.jpg

another one i want to look like:

http://wiki.guildwars.com/images/a/a2/I_Will_Avenge_You!.jpg

the third is :

http://wiki.guildwars.com/images/1/1a/I_Will_Survive%21.jpg

lastly is :

http://wiki.guildwars.com/images/d/d9/Executioner's_Strike.jpg

thanks in advance if you get around to doing them.

FireBladesX

Eating my wings!
Reaction score
Kay, I'll get to those, and sorry Yourface, you're just gonna have to live with the cropped hair because I switched computers (my brother wanted to play diablo).

Here's the wolves, I got bored with them so I sorta did a rushed job. I just hacked off of Warcraft's wolf icon, heh.

--->You're right, that is pretty quick. Basically already an icon. I can do passives, if you want, just ask, by the way.

Attachments

• WolfImage.tga
    15.9 KB · Views: 378

FireBladesX

Eating my wings!
Reaction score
Huh, already pre-sized. How easy. Converted them to TGA, and gave them boarders.

Attachments

• Execute.tga
    16 KB · Views: 324
  • Eviscerate.tga
    16 KB · Views: 348
  • IWillSurvive.tga
    16 KB · Views: 443
  • IWillAvengeYou.tga
    16.1 KB · Views: 319

FireBladesX

Eating my wings!
Reaction score
I dunno. I'm new at this. Going to sleep, i'll be up at eight or so (in 7 hours, watever ur time zone is).

Sirroelivan

Gunnerkrigg Court
Reaction score
Normally, if you convert them to .blp, if your using WarcraftIIIViewer, an opaque alpha channel is added if it is missing. You can find WarcraftIIIViewer at the Hive Workshop under tools.

Grymlax

Probably not around
Reaction score
How do I show a picture of it...

here is an easy way to show your icons. first save the icon you want as a JPG. then upload it in the post. if you would submit the replay now the icon would be in the bottom of the post but you can place it anywhere you like by pressing on attachment and then select your jpg. you will now get something that looks like this [ATTACH]26950[/ATTACH] you can then choose where to show this attachment by pasting that text wherever you want in your post.

i chose to show it benieth this text
BTNcolourblind.jpg

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Heres my request:I want an icon for my mass ensnare spell. I like it to have 2-3 nets on it. Can u make it?

Leazy

Reaction score
Hello!

I would like to request an icon for this model:

models_1873_screenshot.jpg

+rep if you make it, and thanks in advance :)

Igor_Z

Reaction score
Hmm can u send me a link from where u got that model? Myb i will use it in my map and give credits to the madder

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.