Taking icon requests

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
But if police detects me, i have to pay like 1000 times more than it costed!

Trust me police won't detect you. That's the last thing they have on mind. :rolleyes: I'm not sure if this is against the rules but I've downloaded heaps of games, movies, and programs with no fine nothing. I download a few movies a month. They can't find out trust me :thup:

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Don't be kidding. You can even hack the white house :). Im kidding, just get it from internet or get it from a store in your country. Or myb use this for finding new software

Leazy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Here you go, hope this is what you wanted :)

Yeah, it's what I wanted except for that the DISBTN isn't working, the icon disappears when it should show up. I use this path:

ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNAbility_Warrior_ChallangeWC3.tga

Whats the right path? +rep =)

Lyle.

Reaction score
Yeah, it's what I wanted except for that the DISBTN isn't working, the icon disappears when it should show up. I use this path:

ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNAbility_Warrior_ChallangeWC3.tga

Whats the right path? +rep =)

the path you posted has a space in it o_O

EDIT: Alright something funny is going on...

lindenkron

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
I noticed that Lyle, think its the forum that bugged somehow, he didnt post with a space i think. Only looked that way.

However, the picture I apparrently had send him seems to have bugged since it had gone all black. I tried making a new one and linked that, hopefully this fixes his issue :)

free_killing

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Okay, i just bought PS CS2, and installed it, anyone knows some good toutorials, for making icons?

Edit: I get this error when i start my PS:
The Adobe Updater Could Not Be Started. Please Reintall The Application And Components
But i can continue without reinstalling, should i reinstall or should i just ignore it?

Edit2: PS has a custom shape tool, allowing me to make rabbits, but for some reason, it doesnt get filled, so the bunny has the same color as background, but i wanna change the color on the rabbit, but when i do that, background changes too

Edit3: Ignore Edit2, it works fine now, and i have made by own rabbits :)

SuperSoldier

Reaction score
I need an icon of an aura that has ice and fire on it as well.

The aura will damage units around the Hero.

Well, it's my first (second but other one was just lines and not posted on here) icon, and I don't recall someone helping him, so I made one.
Sorry if this isn't what you wanted.

EDIT: Er, it seems someone helped, but I don't see the image, and he never responded, and I felt like making it anyway, and maybe even I could use it.
A:
BTNFrostFire.jpg

PASBTNFrostFire.jpg

DISBTNFrostFire.jpg

B:
BTNFrostFire2.jpg

PASBTNFrostFire2.jpg

DISBTNFrostFire.jpg

Attachments

• BTNFrostFire.tga
    12 KB · Views: 317
  • BTNFrostFire2.tga
    12 KB · Views: 255
  • DISBTNFrostFire.tga
    12 KB · Views: 362
  • DISBTNFrostFire2.tga
    12 KB · Views: 256
  • PASBTNFrostFire.tga
    12 KB · Views: 293
  • PASBTNFrostFire2.tga
    12 KB · Views: 263

Nexor

Reaction score
ehm, thank you! it will fit for another skill of the Hero, but in the middle of the icon there is a square?? could you round it a bit?

and the second one looks better

Tom_Kazansky

--- wraith it ! ---
Reaction score
can anyone make this icon for me:
the icon's name is Circle of Winter
based on this:
attachment.php

(it's a Heroes V icon. Basically, I don't want the blue "cloud effect" and the background :) )
I need BTN and DISBTN :D

Attachments

• Spell_CircleOfWinter.png
    Spell_CircleOfWinter.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 372

Sneakster

Reaction score
can anyone make this icon for me:
the icon's name is Circle of Winter
based on this:
attachment.php

(it's a Heroes V icon. Basically, I don't want the blue "cloud effect" and the background :) )
I need BTN and DISBTN :D

here are some ideas of the icon. didn't name them circle of water but you can always rename them.

vicon.jpg

viconblank.jpg

vicondisbtn.jpg

Tom_Kazansky

--- wraith it ! ---
Reaction score
maybe my request is not clear enough, I don't want the " blue cloud effect and the background "
but I think if there is no blue cloud and background, the icon will become a little... lacky :D, so can anyone make a background for it :D, err... a little blue glow is fine :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.