The Art of the Seth

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Funny...conan, do you need glasses? I looked at it instantly and I could see it was a fork. What else could it be? :D

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Rinpun said:
Funny...conan, do you need glasses? I looked at it instantly and I could see it was a fork. What else could it be? :D

A kinky sex toy?

I may have another "Another Day in Paradise" comic up soon... Something to occupy my time between writing something I call the Huramdin, and doing the Tattooed Angel picture :D

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
XXXconanXXX said:
Bitch please.

My glasses are a centimeter thick.

ROFL! Well now I know :p

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Alexander said:
IMG Tags removed. Please check Post 1 for an archive list of all of my art, sketch, graphic and otherwise.

I like the picture, but the diarhea's a bit much...

Seriously though, bunny tails are only fur, they don't bleed. (The tails are VERY short, and the picture makes it like like the bunny tail fur bleeds)

DM Cross

Reaction score
XXXconanXXX said:
Seriously though, bunny tails are only fur, they don't bleed. (The tails are VERY short, and the picture makes it like like the bunny tail fur bleeds)

It is blood, though, lol. I felt that he needed a bite, so I gave him one in a comical spot :p His butt! The tail was funnier, even though, I admit, it doesn't make a lot of sense.

I rearranged some of my photobucket files, so a few of the links were broken. SO! In order to make sure anyone could go back and look at an older sketch, Post 1 now has all the RIGHT links to the pictures.

I didn't add a few of them (like Karma and Effect, since the scanner sucks and didn't pick up most of it)

DM Cross

Reaction score
Yeah, that's one of Alucard, the vampire main character of Hellsing. You can ask Conan or Malice about Hellsing, they're pretty knowledgable about manga's.

Occasionally, Alucard has to go out into society and be around people. So, he dresses human :D And apparently he's a pretty fancy dresser, too.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Those are pretty good, but I can't help but laugh at Kase :eek:.

Good job, Lookin forward to seeing this (I've read the 1st, I thought you made a 2nd strip, but I forget :p).

~Jindo

DM Cross

Reaction score
First off, it's Kace :D With a 'c', not an 's'. And yeah, he's a funny-lookin' dude :p Which is cool... Let him sit on your lap, though, and you may not be laughing quite so hard :D His mouth is where his butt ought to be.

I just finished sketching up page 2, actually. I need to go over it in pen, or black colored pencil, scan it, and then photoshop it. All of that should take me til Thursday at the latest, if I devote some time to it and actually try to get it done soon :D

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Alexander said:
First off, it's Kace :D With a 'c', not an 's'. And yeah, he's a funny-lookin' dude :p Which is cool... Let him sit on your lap, though, and you may not be laughing quite so hard :D His mouth is where his butt ought to be.

O RLY?

I just finished sketching up page 2, actually. I need to go over it in pen, or black colored pencil, scan it, and then photoshop it. All of that should take me til Thursday at the latest, if I devote some time to it and actually try to get it done soon :D

Awesome, can't wait to see :).

Meanwhile, I shall travel further, and parodize other people's work... muhahahah..

~Jindo

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Should give it a border, and maybe blur the edges of the papyrus-orange looking stuff ;).

Other than that, the lense flare was a good addition :).

~Jindo

DM Cross

Reaction score
Other than drawing lines with the Line tool, I've never done borders... Anything in particular look really good that I should try personalizing?

By the way, if you check Post 1 of this thread, you'll see all the art I've done in the past 2 years... Damn, I'm getting close to 100 peices :eek: Maybe Red Beard was right: I ought to start a portfolio, or something... Huh.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Which colors? Better how?

Gotta be a bit more decriptive than that.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Uh, the orange in the tiles is pretty damn bright, I'd think. And elsewhere isn't a drawing or anything, that's my actual skin color. I can make it brighter, but... Why? :D

DM Cross

Reaction score
I've flooded your gallery with about 5+ new pictures/sketches/photoshop art :) Waiting for validation.

Hmm... I haven't sketched anything in awhile :( Maybe I'll find something in the Priest #6 that my friend Anthony is gettin' me.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Well, from this point, I be validating/deleting/checking daily :D.

(All 4 were accepted).

I liked the great balls of fire (eww :D).

~Jindo

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.