The big baddy of D3?

ZeroThirteen

Reaction score
Maybe the Dark Wanderer gets himself somehow involved again. I always did like finding which of my characters never went directly out of Kurast and seeing him. :D

It's possible that he could come back, being mortal and not having a soulstone and all. Or maybe Izual has something to do with the BBB. It's tough to say, but Corrupted Tyrael makes the most sense.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
The Dark Wanderer is dead. The DW was Diablo in the hero from D1's body.

ZeroThirteen

Reaction score
The Dark Wanderer is dead. The DW was Diablo in the hero from D1's body.

Technically, though dead, he's still a mortal. He didn't have a soulstone or anything else that could've killed him, so he could become either the embodiment of another evil or somehow become evil himself.

Oh, and I knew about the Diablo I hero thing. :p

DM Cross

Reaction score
Technically, though dead, he's still a mortal. He didn't have a soulstone or anything else that could've killed him, so he could become either the embodiment of another evil or somehow become evil himself.

Oh, and I knew about the Diablo I hero thing. :p

... No, he can't. He's dead. His body was burned off when Diablo came back into life right before he went to Hell. You see this in the beginning of Act... III or IV in D2.

Knocksious

Sweet, I got 2 little green bars!
Reaction score
My money's on Tyrael... At least I hope so. He's been my personal favorite all throughout. And if you really think about it, following the Judeo-Christian mythology (from which Diablo, Baal, and Mephisto all arise) then it is just a logical next step to add a fallen angel (ala Lucifer). And we already know that Tyrael has been somewhat scorned by whatever celestial body rules over the Diablo universe. Maybe Tyrael somehow absorbed all of the power of the soulstones (since it is him that told you to smash them in the first place) and now somehow embodies all 3 prime evils :eek: . All in all, I am more than excited for this game, regardless of what happens

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
I see no other possibilities besides Tyrael. He isn't the first fallen angel though. You even kill a corrupted one in Diablo 2. I guess Kain and Tyrael could combine into one super demon, with super powers, and super minions, with a super tail.,. wait... A super demon, with super powers, super minions, and a super tail that could identify items.

Knocksious

Sweet, I got 2 little green bars!
Reaction score
not to mention he is the main thing on the slpash screen at diablo3.com

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
I see no other possibilities besides Tyrael. He isn't the first fallen angel though. You even kill a corrupted one in Diablo 2. I guess Kain and Tyrael could combine into one super demon, with super powers, and super minions, with a super tail.,. wait... A super demon, with super powers, super minions, and a super tail that could identify items.

Why would Cain just suddenly say "Hey, lets go take over the world" or something like that. He wants to save the world, not send it ablaze.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Maybe it'll be the hero's shadow like in the Adventure of Link.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Well why not?
Why did the hero in D1 end up being Diablo?

But all my very reliable sources make me lead to the conclusion that Tyrael is indeed the new boss of Diablo 3. Cain will be the boss of Diablo 3 Expansion.

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
No,In cinematic,Tyrael Fights with light side..perhaps he will later fight on Diablo side...or Deckard cain will be corupted...

DM Cross

Reaction score
Well why not?
Why did the hero in D1 end up being Diablo?

But all my very reliable sources make me lead to the conclusion that Tyrael is indeed the new boss of Diablo 3. Cain will be the boss of Diablo 3 Expansion.

Because he merged the Soulstone with himself in an effort to conceal/contain Diablo's evil, corrupting aura?

Where have you been for the Diablo series? Pay attention, dammit.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
tyreal doesnt kill any soulstone, you kill mephy in forge then when you kille diablo his soulstone is alos destroyed by your player, which is mentioned somewhere ingame hes like you destroyed diablo and meph soulstone u gotta kill baal or someshit like that

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Because he merged the Soulstone with himself in an effort to conceal/contain Diablo's evil, corrupting aura?

Where have you been for the Diablo series? Pay attention, dammit.

Oh, I meant it as a rhetorical question (Spelling?).

Meaning, just as the unexpected happened in D1-2, it can happen again. So don't be surprised when you fight Sargeras in D3.

DM Cross

Reaction score
tyreal doesnt kill any soulstone, you kill mephy in forge then when you kille diablo his soulstone is alos destroyed by your player, which is mentioned somewhere ingame hes like you destroyed diablo and meph soulstone u gotta kill baal or someshit like that

Tyreal destroys the Worldstone. Again. Pay attention, dammit.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.