The Earth is full.

Discussion in 'Video Clips' started by BlowingKush, Apr 8, 2012.

1. BlowingKush

BlowingKush I hit the blunt but the blunt hit me.

[video=youtube;DZT6YpCsapg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZT6YpCsapg[/video]
  2. Ninva

Ninva Retired

I'd like it if he would post a bibliography. A lot of what he was saying seemed out of context, and I could not find his sources.
  3. BlowingKush

He's just a speaker, and there really isnt a reason for him to source the obvious.
    10 divided by 2 equals 5 the last time I checked, and science has already concluded that the earth is on an unsustainable path.
    This isn't a matter of debate, it's mathematical certainty. An acre of farmland can only produce so much corn and
    a tree can only give off so much oxygen.

25 years from now when 95% of the vegetation on the planet is wiped out and the oceans are too acidic to support sealife,
    the remainder of the human race will probably be sitting in the last library, trying to find sources that climate change is in fact real.
  4. YourFace

YourFace <span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T

So there's no solution and we're all gonna die 50 years from now?
  5. Varine

Varine And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war

Yeah, except that isn't close to what's actually going to happen.
  6. Accname

Accname 2D-Graphics enthusiast

I want seats in the first row when apocalypse is coming!
    Always like to see my work in action. Sweet sweet pollution.
  7. BlowingKush

I am not sure if we are going to die, and yes I exaggerated, that is just how I like to characterize my argument,
    but I certainly expect a substantial decline in human population. I do not believe the development and deployment
    of technology will meet the demand of a growing population and we will ultimatley tip the planet's eco-system and agriculture production severely. Population decline will be dramatic. Like Gandalf's beard.
  8. Accname

Accname 2D-Graphics enthusiast

Population decline? Hot damn i am in.
    We are already overpopulated, less humans on earth will not cause more harm.
  9. FireCat

FireCat Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!

:rolleyes: It sounds pretty ridiculous
  10. Varine

Varine And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war

I already know you did. Which is why you're not going to be taken very seriously.