The Longest Joke in the World.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
This piece of short literature is indeed very insightful, making quite a few analogies and ending with a pun. Much more enjoyable if read from beginning to end. It took me about forty five minutes to read completely but I greatly enjoyed it. Give it a read if you have time. =]

http://longestjokeintheworld.com/

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
Holy shit that was long. Punchline was almost painful, but the fact it was so terrible after such a long read was almost humorous in its own right. Not really sure where I fell into on the list at the end; I only finished probably 'cause you said you enjoyed it so much, otherwise I think I would've stopped part way through. Still, it was a decent read - the writing style wasn't anything to write home about, but proper use of grammar, punctuation and spelling made it easier on the eyes. The ideas behind it were interesting as well, so I can't really complain.

Still, it's over 127 feet of story. If anyone else checks it out, make sure you're got the time. And make sure to read the very bottom once you're done.

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Interesting read. Especially once you've realized what reading the whole tale really meant.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
The punchline itself isn't all that great, but like Fatmankev said, the fact that you've been reading this for so long is what makes it ironically humorous. However I truly enjoyed the story itself, beginning, middle, and end. =]

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Time well spent. If not for the fact that the story was title "The Longest Joke In The World", I would have expected a cliffhanger ending of some sort, if not an ambiguous one.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.