Reaction score
herez some vids i found pretty interesting

herez something to cheer u guys up first xD

Last edited by a moderator:

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
hahaha damn that was funny :D

from some youtube guy and i heard it myself too.

Japan are sending a probe in 2008 to scan the surface of the entire moon so we will see if the footprints and flags are there, thats unless the american government havent paid the japs off lol

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Wondering Something: If these landings were fake, how did they get the flag to stay still?

There are videos and all of them show the flag not moving unless some kind of force moves it. IN earths natural gravity, which cannot be manipulated, that flag would either have to be drooped down or flowing in the wind to something that would be keeping it in that position.

Another alternative would be strings, but there are videos of the lunar takeoff and most of THOSE show the flag waving from the force of the takeoff and any kind of string would have severely hindered those movements because the only way to keep it like that in the same position is if those were some pretty tight strings.

And even if they were, the flag moved around as they started swinging it side to side as they stabbed it into the moon, which means it CAN'T be strings that kept it there, the strings would already be pulling hard to keep it in the same position the whole time and waving it around wouldn't allow it to move correctly.

PLus, I doubt those are special effects either; around that time period, its almost always noticeable when special effects were used because technology in that department isn't as advanced as it was now. I think, not sure on this one.

Alot can be told from a flag, huh?

Another thing; how exactly did they make it so that whenever they stepped onto the surface, they would leave behind a footprint into it? One that isn't just the botoom of your shoe? Because from what I know, there was no known substance at that time that could have achieves that effect. Even stepping in sand wouldn't work, sand simply leaves the bottom of your foot and nothing else.

Finnally, while on the subject of leaving behind things that couldn't be there unless it was real, how did they, if they ever did, bring moonrocks back to Earth?

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
how did they get the flag to stay still?
itz call filming? and taking videos and editing them maybe?

so how much do you about the CIA? or AREA 51? i dont think u would know anything that goes inside them and the technology back then may be advanced already possibly just for the moon landing?

if they ever did, bring moonrocks back to Earth?
uhm so how many robots did they sent to the moon? or apollo missions w/e...

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
I know people at Nasa. I will probably be killed for this. There is no way we went to the moon. They cannot even protect the current Shuttle and Space Station people. Once outside of the magnetic protection of the earth you are exposed to deadly cosmic rays.

Then does NASA approve that we never went to Moon?

darkRae

Reaction score
Then how come I've never heard this on TV or Newspaper? o_O
None of my friends or teacher or even my parents told me about this...

EDIT:
Wait... I think I misunderstood TH's post above...

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
You don't hear about alot of stuff on the controlled media outlets. Television, newspapers, and radio pick what news they give you. On the Internet you get to choose what type of news you want to see. You will usually see radically different points of views from the person who watches mainstream news and people like me who are strictly internet. However, most people still get the news from mainstream.

Also, nobody is going public saying anything. Something of this magnitude is like the Matrix. You know its there but do you want to take the pill? Is it worth it? Obviously not.

darkRae

Reaction score
Another thing, I wonder why nobody else publicly declares that the landing to the Moon was fake.
I mean, about that Van Allen belt or something, definitely lots of people know about it, right?
Yet nobody publicly do it.
(are they afraid of the public or changing the whole people's opinion?)

EDIT:
I also wonder if those who teach about Van Allen Radiation Belt also believe that the Moon-Landing was fake.

darkRae

Reaction score
I've just watched the 1st part and the 2nd part.
Can someone kindly give a synopsis of them? :p
(too lazy to watched the 3rd 4th and 5th)

So far, most of them are talking about the Moon Race between USA and Russia.
So did we go to Moon? I'm still confused.
The videos look convincing though.
(the volume is so low that I had to maximize my speakers, then nearly deafen myself when placing (and deleting) a Summer Tree Wall in WE)

Turnip

Reaction score
This all must be a joke. I honestly can not believe you people are serious. Saying that we went to the moon first gave us no power at all, so why the hell would we lie about it? And all of those so called "facts" about the no stars, messed up lighting, etc... have all been proven false.

If you want to hear from people who actually know what they are talking about, not those "professionals" in the videos, then visit these sites. I’m sure that it answers all of the things presented so far in this thread.

http://www.clavius.org/

darkRae

Reaction score
Okay, that solves the fake photos issue (which I didn't believe anyway)
How about the radiation belt?

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
I posted this on the first page

It's another page from another site Ghans found.

Also, why the heck would they be studying special effects in a laboratory?!?! That makes no sense! Even if they did, people who actually spend 100% of their time studying special effects (people who work on them in the movie buisness) would have much better special effects then, which, of course, they didn't!

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
It would have given them more power, Turnip. Not physical power, but the power to be able to boast and say "We have better technology than you. If we can go to the moon, imagine what else we can do."

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Here is another comfort food favorite - Million Dollar Casserole - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-million-dollar-casserole.193614/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.