The Official SCII Chit-chat Thread

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
it may still be do-able, post what you have in the sc2 editor section :D

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
Dave312 is correct in this case. It's not a question of finding a smart way to do it. Upgrade can effect almost everything but when it comes to behaviors they're stupidly limited.

Yes of course there are ways around it in most cases but it's stupid that the upgrades support so much but yet not some of the most vital things.

Talking about upgrades, I wanted to have a lot of upgrades with several levels without creating different buttons for each level. I just want the same button but I want it to show which level it is currently at. Unfortunately, there's no way to reference the current level.

Therefore I made a dummy behavior and then the upgrade affects the duration of the dummy behavior and the button references to the duration. It works pretty good except you have to move the cursor away from the button and back again before it updates. So if you upgrade level 1, it will still look like level 0 until you move the mouse away and back.

Anyway, if there's something that bothers me even more, it's all the trigger bugs I am getting. They're my own fault I'm sure but they appear when I test it with a lot of other people and then I can't reproduce them in single player. It frustrates me a lot.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
So turns out my terran is platinum level... I need to improve it to diamond, zerg too ! (taking a short break from toss)

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
i just like to report the biggest pleasure when you face double bio terran and you have 16 templars.

(they had ghosts except i feedback them first)

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
That is pretty nice indeed : )

God help me. I have a serious match today and I have been playing terrible with protos the last few days. I had a practise session with the clan captain today and I cloudn't win a single game. (it went like 0-10 or something like that) Not to mention that apperantly, I can't micro blink stalkers, since I managed to make some really retarded blinks, like for example blinking the guys on full shield back... God help me. ;D

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
That is pretty nice indeed : )

God help me. I have a serious match today and I have been playing terrible with protos the last few days. I had a practise session with the clan captain today and I cloudn't win a single game. (it went like 0-10 or something like that) Not to mention that apperantly, I can't micro blink stalkers, since I managed to make some really retarded blinks, like for example blinking the guys on full shield back... God help me. ;D

Selecting single stalkers which are low on health is seriously too hard. Even the pros always select a bunch of them and rarely all are damaged. Sometimes they blink groups with full health and shields just as well. Its too much for a human to do perfect blink stalker micro.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Is cross-realm ladder available to all realms? Are there any hypes/news about this?

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Saw this and had to give it to some of you guys...

dLvOFKRGl0axMujLUT1gVg2.png

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.