Status
Not open for further replies.

kingkingyyk3

Visitor (Welcome to the Jungle, Baby!)
Reaction score
Name : Snow Blast
Type : AoE
Targets : Enemies
Description : Caster is surrounded by 2 snow elements which frost enemies that contacted it. The snow elements spin more times as the level increases.
Extra : Use Faerie Dragon's missle with 100,255,100 tinting color as snow elements.

ChaosWarlock

Reaction score
Name: Grappling Hook
Type: Directional/Aiming/Point Target
Targets: Units/Trees/Buildings
Description: The hero shoots out a grappling hook in target direction. The first object that it comes in contact with it hooks on to. It will then either pull the target toward the hero or pull the hero toward the target depending on what type of target it is latched to. Trees and buildings it pulls the hero. Units it pulls the unit.
Extra 1: Could also take it a step further and assign weights to all units and have it pull you toward units that are heavier than you and units that are lighter than you get pulled toward you. If you are a footman and you hit a mountain giant it would pull you toward the mountain giant and the opposite will happen if you are the mountain giant and you snag a footman.

saickododge

Reaction score
Spell Name: Lightning Ward
Type: Active, Ward?
Spell Description: The Hero puts out a ward. The ward and the Hero will have a lightning between each other. Anyone who touches the lightning will take 200 damage. If anyone tries to hit the ward with a melee hit, the attacker will be struck for 50 damage.
Details: The revenant should be able to move around while the ward is placed. If the revenant gets 600 range away from the ward, the ward will die.
Targets: Only ground units.

hugahug

Reaction score
Name: Revenge of Snowman

type: Buff,Aoe

Targets: Enemy

Description: Summons The mighty snowman. With its awesomeness its chills and frezee nearby enmey units making them move slower equal to how long time they were effected.
if they stay in range for more than 5 seconds they will be frozen making them inmobilzed for 3 sec.

Slow: Enemy units get 10% slow per second if they are in range. Stacking up to 50% slow (600 Aoe) .

Froze: When a unit has been slowed for more than 5 seconds it will be trapped in an Ice Cube for 3 seconds Dealing 90 Dmg per second.

Others: The might snowman may be awesome but it cant move or attack. The Snowman melts/disipears after 8 seconds

Gladius_Tito

Reaction score
Name: Channel Blade
Type: GUI
Targets: Ground
Description: Hero rushes forward and uppercuts the target into the air. The Hero then sheathes his sword while the target is in the air. Lances of light appear around the hero, which then pierce through the target, dealing damage each.
Extra 1: 3 lances, 6%*X*Y damage each.
Extra 2: 4 lances, 7%*X*Y damage each.
Extra 3: 5 lances, 8%*X*Y damage each.
Extra 4: 6 lances, 10%*X*Y damage each.
Extra 5: 8 lances, 12%*X*Y damage each.

X=Strength Attribute
Y=Intelligence Attribute

There, changed,

breebree123

Reaction score
what about this?

name:infest
targets:target enemy
description:shoots a poison bottle to an targeted enemy unit.so, for every 2 seconds, a zergling will come out from the targeted unit, the zergling will damage 50/70/90 damage. and slows the targeted unit for 30%/60%/80%. last 10 seconds. .(+ the life of the zergling should be 30 hitpoints,and the zergling should only hit/damage the targeted unit or targeted hero)

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Guess the spells others/me put aren't recommended, :O

Spellpack - Gunslinger
Description: A master with the gun, carrying nothing but his shotgun and a hidden sidearm. Fast, stealthy, and intelligent, the Gunslinger is adept at taking out both single targets and small groups, although large masses of enemies will force him to retreat.

Name: Swift Sidearm
Type: Active/Auto-Active
Targets: Ground, Air, Enemy, Neutral
Description: Equipped with a hidden pistol under his garments, the Gunslinger will use it to quickly counter enemy targets. Can be pulled out to swiftly fire a shot at a target enemy, dealing damage and dazing them for 3 seconds. However, if the Gunslinger is under 10% health, and is attacked by an enemy, he will automatically fire at the target, and then continue his previous actions.
Range: 600/800/1000
Damage: 80/130/180/230
Movespeed: -15/20/25/30%
Cooldown: 15/14/13/12

Name: Trusty Ol' Eight Gauge
Type: Passive
Targets: Caster/Targets
Description: His primary weapon, the Eight Gauge is a dependable shotgun, capable of range and power. As he fights on, he gains more experience with it, and also upgrades it. Reduces recoil from each shot lowering attack cooldown, and gives a chance each shot to knockback enemies and deal AoE damage.
Recoil Reduction: +5/8/11/14% Attackspeed
Chance: 8/12/16/20%
Knockback: 100/125/150/175
AoE: 80/120/160/200

Name: Mount Up
Type: Caster Active
Targets: Caster
Description: Mounts up on the Gunslinger's steed. While on his horse, his accuracy lowers, but he gains movespeed and a chance to evade attacks. Drains mana per second.
Miss Chance: 25%
Movespeed: 20/30/40/50%
Evasion: 5/10/15/20%
MPS: -3/4/5/6
Cooldown: 60/50/40/30

Name: Gunsling
Type: Caster AoE
Targets: Ground, Air, Enemy, Neutral
Description: Lets out a final frenzy of shots for his last stand. Resets all cooldowns instantly, and releases random shotgun rounds around him, dealing damage to enemies hit, and shocking enemies for 5 seconds. Rounds travel 800 distance with 150 AoE.
Shotgun Rounds: 6/10
Damage: 200/300
Movespeed: -25/35%
Cooldown: 70/60

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Bonghero420

Reaction score
Name: VooDoo Doll
Type: Summoned Unit
Targets: Enemy, unit, hero
Description: Your Hero summons a unit that deals no damage, but instead selects an enemy unit/hero, deals damage to itself, and that damage dealed to the unit/hero.
Extra 1: VooDoo Doll is invulnerable.
Extra 2: The Doll can move.
More info...
Level 1: VooDoo Doll deals as much damage to itsels as it does to its enemys. Lasts 15 seconds. 100 health.
Level 2: VooDoo Doll deals 1.5x as much damage to its enemys as it does to itself. Lasts 25 seconds. 150 health.
Level 3: VooDoo Doll deals 2.5x as much damage to its enemys as it does to itself. Lasts 40 seconds. 200 health.

Damage factors..
The doll will deal 10-20 damage, period. And it deals the damage on a 1.5 second ratio, period. These stats do not change based on level.

Model File..
i6ywx3.jpg

DiFm

Reaction score
Name: Enrage
Type: Instant, Buff
Targets: Self
Description: Units that are enraged takes damage inflicted on itself and converts it to bonus damage.
Extra 1: Attacks power stack up. (e.g. enemy unit strikes once dealing 40. the enraged unit converts 25% and gets 10 Bonus damage, Enemy strikes again. Enraged unit converts again and now has +20 bonus attack.
Extra 2: Unit turns red.

Level 1: Converts 15% of damage taken to attack power. Lasts 15 Seconds.
Level 2: Converts 25% of damage taken to attack power. Lasts 15 Seconds.
Level 3: Converts 35% of damage taken to attack power. Lasts 15 Seconds.

Undead Me

Reaction score
Name: Icy Malice
Type: Instant, hits enemies all around you over time
Description: Based loosely off locust swarm. Sends out 10 or so Frozen Ghosts which fly around attacking the enemy. These locust units have frost breath, so they cold enemies they attack. Having them come back to heal the caster is optional.

Here are some spells I used for a lightning hero called the Tempest:

Name: Lightning Bringer
Type: Self targets, autocastable
Description: Gives the caster a large attack speed boost and a small movement speed boost. Also releases a weak Forked Lightning type spell along with every attack. Also powers up other spells.

Name: Mind Shock
Type: AoE, hits enemies
Description: (Sort of a mass manaburn). Fires bolts of magic destroying electricity at an area, removing mana and dealing damage to enemies in the area. If the caster is under the effects of Lightning Bringer the area is also silenced.

Name: Hands of Lightning
Type: Passive, works when you attack
Description: Electrocutes enemies for a slow whenever you attack. You also regain a tiny bit of mana with every attack. If you are under the effects of Lightning Bringer you also heal life with every attack.

Name: Stormwave
Type: Point targeted, hits enemies in a line AoE
Description: Fires a wave of electricity in a line that does initial damage and then damage over time to affected enemies. If you are under the effects of Lightning Bringer you also fire a secondary wave of sparks which damage and stun enemies along the path.

And here's some other stuff.

Name: Dragon's Bane (You guys might want to rename it)
Type: Point targeted, hits enemies in a line AoE that goes across the map.
Description: Fires a wave of poisonous Dragon's Bane across the map. Dragons hit by it will take initial damage, damage over time, and will lose armor and be revealed.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
*From Bonghero420's Voodoo Doll ability
Right now, the doll damages itself, so the damage is basically set. So to make it vary and more interesting...

Name: Voodoo Doll
Type: Summon
Targets: Enemy, Hero
Description: Summons a mystic Voodoo Doll to the battlefield. The doll itself has no effect, but it targets the closest enemy hero, and transfers its voodoo magic to the target. The Voodoo Doll can move very slowly, and has an ability to taunt nearby enemies to attack it, with a cooldown of 8 seconds. At the end of its duration, or when it dies, the damage it took is dealt to the enemy hero.
Level 1: 1.5 Second Taunt, 100 MoveSpeed, 250 Maximum Health, Lasts 12 Seconds
Level 2: 2 Second Taunt, 125 MoveSpeed, 350 Maximum Health, Lasts 18 Seconds
Level 3: 2.5 Second Taunt, 150 MoveSpeed, 450 Maximum Health, Lasts 24 Seconds

This way, it also depends on how you use the Voodoo Doll, and can deal low or high damage, instead of set damage. The way you had it before, the whole Voodoo Doll thing was just a cover to make it look nicer, but it was just another DoT skill.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
6 spells for the thread. Not sure what else I want to throw in.

Chimes of War
Spell Type: Area of Effect
Targets: Friendly; Enemy

Invoke the chimes of war, raising the health and damage of all friendly targets while decreasing the health and damage of all enemy targets in an area of 800. Lasts 15 seconds.

Rank 1: [Friendly] +150 Health, +5% Damage; [Enemy] -75 Health, -10% Damage
Rank 2: [Friendly] +225 Health, +10% Damage; [Enemy] -100 Health, -20% Damage
Rank 3: [Friendly] +300 Health, +15% Damage; [Enemy] -125 Health, -30% Damage

Sanctified Flare
Spell Type: Area of Effect
Targets: Friendly; Enemy

Ignites the area around you with Holy Light, releasing a divine storm which causes damage to enemy targets while healing friendly targets. In addition, the ground is consecrated, causing damage every second to enemy targets within the area. Has a 800 blast radius. Lasts 6 seconds.

Rank 1: [Friendly] 75 Healing; [Enemy] 150 Damage; 20 Damage/Second
Rank 2: [Friendly] 150 Healing; [Enemy] 200 Damage; 25 Damage/Second
Rank 3: [Friendly] 225 Healing; [Enemy] 250 Damage 30 Damage/Second

Frozen Vengeance
Spell Type: Passive

Whenever you are damaged by a direct attack, there is a chance that the attacking enemy will freeze for a short duration. If you are damaged by a spell, the target is guarenteed to freeze for a short duration. All targets under this effect take 10% more damage from your attacks only.

Rank 1: [Attacker] 4% Chance, 1 Second Freeze; [Caster] 1.5 Second Freeze
Rank 2: [Attacker] 7% Chance, 1.5 Second Freeze; [Caster] 2.5 Second Freeze
Rank 3: [Attacker] 10% Chance, 2 Second Freeze, Penetrates Spell Immunity; [Caster] 3.5 Second Freeze, Penetrates Spell Immunity

Blade Rush
Spell Type: Active

Charge the target and to all targets in the way in a radius of 300, causing damage and knocking them back up to a radius of 400. In addition, your next spell that is cast within the next 8 seconds causes additional damage.

Rank 1: [Enemy] 100 Damage; [Self] +70 Damage
Rank 2: [Enemy] 175 Damage; [Self] +120 Damage
Rank 3: [Enemy] 225 Damage; [Self] +170 Damage

Blade Dance
Spell Type: Ultimate Active

Charge the target and its farthest 2 allies in a radius of 800, causing direct damage to them and an additional amount to targets in the way in a radius of 350. Charged targets are unable to take action until Blade Dance is finished. Can charge the same target as well as other targets in between.

Rank 1: [Charged] 220 Damage; [Pedestrian] 150 Damage

Force of Retribution
Spell Type: Ultimate Active
Targets: Self

Become the Force of Retribution, increasing damage done and granting each of your attacks a 5% chance to cause a Divine Storm in the area. The Divine Storm causes damage every 0.5 seconds that lasts for 3 seconds. Has a 1000 effect radius. Lasts 18 seconds.

Rank 1: 10% Increased Damage; 30 Divine Storm Damage

Twisty

Reaction score
Name:
Help of the Nature
Type:
Active
Targets:
Trees
Description:
You fires a green chain lightning at a tree, and it only target trees, every tree hit by the spell is destroyed and a Treant rises from the dead tree.
??
every level you can increase number of target trees, and decrease cooldown and mana cost, i hope some1 will use my spell :D

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
My very first post here.

Cyclone Shield
Spell Type: Active, Unit Target
Targets: Friendly, Self

Embues the target with the power of the unyielding winds. Adds 12/14/16/18% Evasion, 12/24/36/48% Reduced Damage, and slows nearby enemy units by 20%. Shield has a 200/300/400/500 Damage limit, lasts for 30 seconds.

MasterOfRa

Reaction score
Name: Nova of Chain Death
Type: AOE Target
Targets: Allys (Indirectly, enemys)
Description:
The hero creates a nova of dark energy, that kills all allied units in its area of effect, excluding heros. It then adds up the health the units had before dieing, and multiplies it by X, then casts a red chain lightning on a enemy in range, dealing up to the max health of the enemy unit, and reducing the power of the lighting by the damage dealt, picking a new target within range, and looping until either the lightning disapates, or it runs out of targets, in which case the lightning jumps to the hero and kills it instantly, regardless of the distance.
Cast range: 400
AOE: 450
Bounce range: 650
X: 1.35
Note: these stats can be changed

I think is is a interesting spell, that may be able to criple a enemys army, but if it is used vs a small enemy army, will likly kill the hero

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
Name: Celestial Body.
Type: Instant, channeling, mana consuming.
Targets: Enemy, ground, air, hero.
Description:
Creates an extremely heavy celestial body overhead of the caster which manipulates the gravitational field around it, pulling targets towards it. Any contact with the celestial body will cause it to react fiercely, resulting in an eruption launching the target away from the celestial body, dealing X initial damage and Y damage over T seconds. Targets below P% hp will be instantly evaporated, further fueling the celestial body. Cost M mana per second.

Extra 1: Should look like a mini sun.
Extra 2: Targets should obviously be pulled stronger the closer to the celestial body they are and should of course also be lifted towards it. Targets should also be able to move, attack and cast spells.
Extra 3: Evaported targets should increase both the celestial body's size, gravitational pull, and maybe also increase the mana cost per second.
Extra 4:Targets with the damage over time buff should be immune to the gravitational pull.

roXplosive

Reaction score
Name : Holy Barrier , Mirror Force
Type : Instant , Mana consuming
Targets : Ally , Hero , Self
Description The ??? summons the divine energy to protect nearby allied heroes from incoming damage . The holy energy creates a blur around the heroes and makes hitting them less accurate leading in a reduction of damage taken by 50% . Also the barrier reflects back to the attacker the full force of the offense (the barrier does damage in the name of the hero protected by it and units killed this way count as protected hero's kills ) and the holy energy contained in it has a small chance to leak into physical attackers converting them into gold for the caster of holy barrier (if they are creeps ofc) .
AoE 800/1200/1600 from the caster (like Roar)
Duration 30 seconds
Chance of Transmuting 2/4/6%

I think an appropriate buff/effect for it would be the BigBadVoodoo on the units affected .

M4st3rM1nd

Reaction score
Name : DeathWish
Type : Instant, Targeted Ability
Targets : Enemy, Units owned by you (not allied units)
Description: A unit with DeathWish will die within 60 seconds unless Deathwish is dispelled. Knowing that he will die the unit uses every bit of strength he has left to die with honor increasing his attack by 400%.
Dispelling Deathwish will stun the unit for 10 seconds

jnZ

I
Reaction score
Name: Purify
Type: Active, Buff
Targets: Allies / Enemys

Description: Whenever a unit effected by purify dies its very soul will be drawn to the <HERO NAME> in order to be purified.
Purified souls release a blast of holy energy that damages and slows every enemy within <RANGE> of the <HERO NAME>

Damage: 30/60/90/120
Slow: 10%/15%/20%/25%
Cooldown: 20/15/10/5
Buff duration: 10/10/10/10

(i think the values could be a bit imbalanced, feel free to adjust them)

Name: Retribution
Type: Passive, Debuff
Targets: Enemys

Description: Every time the <HERO NAME> is attacked by enemys there is a percentaged chance that he influences them with holy might.
Any enemy effected by retribution suffers extra damage upon every attack of the <HERO NAME> or his allies.

Damage: +10/+20/+30/+40
Percentaged chance: 10%/15%/20%/25%

G00dG4m3

Reaction score
Name: Wake Up, Time to Die
Type: Target Damage after duration
Targets: Enemy (duh?)
Description: The <Your Hero> puts target to the sleep, and if target is not awaken before the sleep worns off, it gets blasted.

Note: I like the Incinerate (Special) animation for the blast

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.