The Spell Request Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrogasm

There are some who would use any excuse to ban me.
Reaction score
Hatebreeder, all of your spells seem codeable with the exception of one thing: the nails for the first spell. I can make the effects for everything, but I don't think I could spawn nails to go with the attack animation.

I could also use a bit more information regarding what you mean by "stored victims" and "worth 25 damage" in the final spell? Does it do 25 damage to 100/200/all units on the map when he dies? Or does it store every time he kills a unit (up to the max) and then deal that amount*25 to all units around him?

gonecase said:
If you have time can u please make this spell for me??

I would like it to be in jass.

Mana Shot

Ability Type: Active
Range: 150
AoE: n/a
Mp Cost: 80/90/90/100
Casting Time: n/a
Duration: n/a
Cooldown: 8 seconds

Description: The hero burns his mana, sending it to his foes in a form of a beam.

Level 1 – Deals 5% of current mana as damage
Level 2 - Deals 10% of current mana as damage
Level 3 - Deals 15% of current mana as damage
Level 4 - Deals 20% of current mana as damage

Framework: Like a wave-like missile is released in a line and all enemy units in contact with it is damaged.
So it should look like shockwave, not carrion swarm? ("Wave-like" usually means that it goes in a cone) Other than that, it sounds pretty simple.

waaaks! said:
where to view the waiting list?
maybe its a very long line of people waiting to finish the spell...lol

i would like to request one, but i think i can make it

Devotion [Channeling]: The Paladin guides a target friendly unit making the target takes no damage from attacks, but the Paladin suffers all the damage. |nLast 20 seconds
Level 1: takes 200% of the damage dealt
Level 2: takes 150% of the damage dealt
Level 3: takes 100% of the damage dealt

while im on the waiting list, i will still study on it, i would like to make the spell in JASS, and please tell me what system did u used for the spell...+rep
The waiting list is viewable on the first page. As for your spell, it seems simple enough, but it's going to need an attack-detect engine. I would suggest to Tinki3 (if he ends up doing this spell) to use Vexorian's AttackDetect2 Engine.

LeDah said:
hello Tinki3 i would like to add my request too in that fabulous thread.i have made an hero named Holy Lancer and his based on damage and holy spells and as an ulti i would like to have that

Circle of Judgement(channeling)

Kain focuses his holy power and creates a circle with a radius of 350.every allied unit that comes within it will be healed.If an enemy unit comes within the circle it will get damaged.if the spell radius gets holy lancer he will be healed too.

Level 1 - 60 hp per second/40 damage per second.
Level 2 - 120 hp per second/80 damage per second.
Level 3 - 180 hp per second/120 damage per second.
Duration:20 seconds.
Cooldown:130/120/110

If you can i would like to make it in gui cause i may want to edit it.but if you cant make it in JASS.mui i dont really think that matters cause i will use it only on that hero.
Thx in advance
P.S if you make it in jass plz write some information with importing it and editing it or just sent me pm.(i know you can do it you rock)i have been helped too much be your spells
Sounds very simple to me, I should be able to get it up and working this evening once I get back from my band gig.

Now if only Tinki3 would get here and we can figure out who'll do what...

G

gonecase

hey Pyrogasm,

yeah it does work like a carrion swarm... thanx a lot

J3LADE

Reaction score
> Also with your chain hook spell
What chain hook spell?

The Chain hook spell that the guy posted b4... (A spell that hasn't been made yet but has been requested)

Void

Reaction score
I'm gonna slip another one in before the thread closes :D
Grapple by name, the hero shoots out a hook and any cliffs, trees or units that it hits stop the hook and the caster is moved to the hook... (like a grappling hook)

MAKE IT SLAVE!!!11 :banghead:

RueK

Reaction score
Hi spell makers
Dont know if any can make base triggers for this requirement -

I need melee spell that can do 200% of ur str in damage ignoring defense and show up the damage like a critical strike avobe the attacked unit with a custom color

and also make those things EDITABLE in the spell/trigger/w/e

the % damage base on the stat done in the enemy
change the based stat to agi or int if i want
change the color of the damage number displayed avobe the attacked unit

If anyone of this thread can do this for me i will be so gratefull
i really need this utility to make much of my spells based on stats and showing damage

Tinkie thanks for living in this world xD!

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
where to view the waiting list?
maybe its a very long line of people waiting to finish the spell...lol

i would like to request one, but i think i can make it

Devotion [Channeling]: The Paladin guides a target friendly unit making the target takes no damage from attacks, but the Paladin suffers all the damage. |nLast 20 seconds
Level 1: takes 200% of the damage dealt
Level 2: takes 150% of the damage dealt
Level 3: takes 100% of the damage dealt

while im on the waiting list, i will still study on it, i would like to make the spell in JASS, and please tell me what system did u used for the spell...+rep
> where to view the waiting list?
Post #1.

> and please tell me what system did u used for the spell
I'll most probably use the system that Pyrogasm pointed out, if not, emjlr3's attack detection engine.

Sounds possible.
Added to the waiting list.

Hey, spell-makers. Can you add the discription to the spells you have allready completed (in the list)? allmost 50 spells wich may be useful for people, but they wont search the whole thread for the discription :eek:
Just a suggestion.
> but they wont search the whole thread for the discription
No, they won't.

I'll most probably add a little tag next to each spell that goes-to the post
containing the request.

Any more suggestions about this are very welcome.
Thanks for bringing up the subject Ninja_sheep :)

If you have time can u please make this spell for me??

I would like it to be in jass.

Mana Shot

Ability Type: Active
Range: 150
AoE: n/a
Mp Cost: 80/90/90/100
Casting Time: n/a
Duration: n/a
Cooldown: 8 seconds

Description: The hero burns his mana, sending it to his foes in a form of a beam.

Level 1 – Deals 5% of current mana as damage
Level 2 - Deals 10% of current mana as damage
Level 3 - Deals 15% of current mana as damage
Level 4 - Deals 20% of current mana as damage

Framework: Like a wave-like missile is released in a line and all enemy units in contact with it is damaged.
Sounds cool, and possible.

hi Tinkie.. i would like to request this spell called Asura Strike.. prefered in GUI, has 3 levels, physical damage, if possible cant be reflected by spells like "Thorns Aura" or "Spiked Caraspace".

Code:
Desc: The hero strikes an enemy hero with all his might. 
Deals X base damage + extra damage equal to every mana point remainining. 
1 mana is used to cast this spell but after using this spell, the hero has 0 remaining.
The damage will be displayed above the target in red in colour.

example:

Level 1: 100 base damage + remaining mana (eg: 300 mana remaining = 100+300.)
Level 2: 200 base damage + remaining mana.
Level 3: 300 base damage + remaining mana.]

Oh, if u can add eyecandies during the impact of the blow it would be nice, hehe.
and the model of the hero u could use any hero that punches. hehe.
Thats about it. If u need for info PM me ya.. thanks..
> if u can add eyecandies during the impact of the blow it would be nice
Can do.

hello Tinki3 i would like to add my request too in that fabulous thread.i have made an hero named Holy Lancer and his based on damage and holy spells and as an ulti i would like to have that

Circle of Judgement(channeling)

Kain focuses his holy power and creates a circle with a radius of 350.every allied unit that comes within it will be healed.If an enemy unit comes within the circle it will get damaged.if the spell radius gets holy lancer he will be healed too.

Level 1 - 60 hp per second/40 damage per second.
Level 2 - 120 hp per second/80 damage per second.
Level 3 - 180 hp per second/120 damage per second.
Duration:20 seconds.
Cooldown:130/120/110

If you can i would like to make it in gui cause i may want to edit it.but if you cant make it in JASS.mui i dont really think that matters cause i will use it only on that hero.
Thx in advance
P.S if you make it in jass plz write some information with importing it and editing it or just sent me pm.(i know you can do it you rock)i have been helped too much be your spells
> If you can i would like to make it in gui
Sure thing.

I'm gonna slip another one in before the thread closes :D
Grapple by name, the hero shoots out a hook and any cliffs, trees or units that it hits stop the hook and the caster is moved to the hook... (like a grappling hook)

MAKE IT SLAVE!!!11 :banghead:
Another hook request?
At least its slightly different.

Hi spell makers
Dont know if any can make base triggers for this requirement -

I need melee spell that can do 200% of ur str in damage ignoring defense and show up the damage like a critical strike avobe the attacked unit with a custom color

and also make those things EDITABLE in the spell/trigger/w/e

the % damage base on the stat done in the enemy
change the based stat to agi or int if i want
change the color of the damage number displayed avobe the attacked unit

If anyone of this thread can do this for me i will be so gratefull
i really need this utility to make much of my spells based on stats and showing damage

Tinkie thanks for living in this world xD!
Sounds possible.
Is it passive, or what?

cr4xzZz

Also known as azwraith_ftL.
Reaction score
Critical Strike
Type: Passive
Cooldown: 3.5

<Hero>'s dancing blade gives him the chance to score bonus damage once every 3.5 seconds.
Level 1: 1.4x normal damage
Level 2: 1.6x normal damage
Level 3: 1.8x normal damage
Level 4: 2x normal damage

If it's possible can you make it so that when you score a Critical Strike the ability to show that it's in cooldown? And also to show the damage (with floating text like critical strike)? And please let it be in GUI ;)

EDIT: I want the displaying damage to be blue not red

Weyrling

Reaction score
For your Critical Strike: You could make an ability that doesn't do anything that activates via trigger and shows cooldown (also make it cancel attempting to use it manually), then trigger the damage/floating text.

I need a non-targeted spell that will replace the caster with a random tree within a range that increases as you cast the spell more and more times. It'll only have one level.

RueK

Reaction score
> where to view the waiting list?
Post #1.

> and please tell me what system did u used for the spell
I'll most probably use the system that Pyrogasm pointed out, if not, emjlr3's attack detection engine.

Sounds possible.

> but they wont search the whole thread for the discription
No, they won't.

I'll most probably add a little tag next to each spell that goes-to the post
containing the request.

Any more suggestions about this are very welcome.
Thanks for bringing up the subject Ninja_sheep :)

Sounds cool, and possible.

> if u can add eyecandies during the impact of the blow it would be nice
Can do.

> If you can i would like to make it in gui
Sure thing.

Another hook request?
At least its slightly different.

Sounds possible.
Is it passive, or what?

My spell is active tinki3, maybe based on storm bolt or any spell that can launch a misile, of course i want the range of the misile customizable :shades:!

and if u can do another version of this but based in "slam" ( this mean it can affect units in an AoE )

------------------------

Another ideas that u maybe would check

COMBO CHARGE - active
Cooldown: 220 seconds
Mana cost: 890
Skill duration: 360 Seconds ( This mean u need to hit the required times to cast ur combo before the spell duration expires )

Lv 1 - You can store 3 combo point you can do 300% of your STR in physical damage a 460 AoE, another pasive skills like bash/critical/whatever are NOT ignored.

Lv 2 - You can store 9 combo point you can do 900% of your STR in physical damage on a 460 AoE, another pasive skills like bash/critical/whatever are NOT ignored.

Lv3 - You can store 16 combo Point you can do 1600% of your STR in physical damage on a 460 AoE, another pasive skills like bash/critical/whatever are NOT ignored.

Every time you hit any enemy unit/hero with any spell you store 1 combo point in ur combo charge skill, when u got the required number of combo poijnts u release and an unstoppable power charge in a 460 AoE around the hero.

Cuztomizable things: % done on damage and the based damage atribute

------------------------

Savage Counter Strike - Passive

Lv 1 - 10% Chance to attack a random enemy unit around a 260 AoE and Knocking it back for 300 distance.
Lv 2 - 20% Chance to attack a random enemy unit around a 260 AoE and Knocking it back for 600 distance.
Lv 3 - 30% Chance to attack a random enemy unit around a 260 AoE and Knocking it back for 900 distance.

Like when u omnnislash someone you can blink to his point and attack him, but if you can replace the blink effect with another more SAVAGE :p

Also would be good if you add a Bleeding effect when the unit is attacked.
Passive skills like crit/bash/whatever are NOT ignored of course :p

Cuztomizable things: the AoE, the knoback range and the chance.

------------------------

Dragon Blood - active
Cooldown: 190 seconds
Mana used: 300
Duration: 90 seconds ( After the spell duration is finished, all the HP & MP of the nearby friendly units come back to the normal )

Lv 1 - Gives +110% of HP & MP to all nearby friendly units in a AoE of 460.
Lv 2 - Gives +190% of HP & MP to all nearby friendly units in a AoE of 460.
Lv 3 - Gives +260% of HP & MP to all nearby friendly units in a AoE of 460.

If u could add a Hero revival effect to all affected to all affected units in the area when the spell is in progress it could be good :p also add a bleeding effect to :D
Customizable things: the % of the HP & MP increased.

Well those 3 spell are not necesary to do, there are just ideas, but if u can add it to the waiting list, would be AMAZING -

I am a machine of ideas :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.