phyrex1an

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
phyrex1an

phyrex1an is one of the original Special Members when I first started to notice that the site had regulars and you could tell the helpful ones by the reputation. This was around 2005, 2006 and there were like 20 original Special Members. phyrex1an is one of those guys. Since we always need server people and phyrex1an knows about servers and stuff he because an Admin.

He has been behind the scenes ever since. phyrex1an is an 8 year club member as all the original Special Members are I believe. He is one of the ones that is still active on the site today. Not posting but lurking.

phyrex1an ran TheHelper Chat. We had an IRC server for the longest and phyrex1an always had it up or was working on some way to integrate it into the forums like I wanted. He was pretty much the Chat guy and worked extensively with Acehart. He has also been a voice of reason in the Adminstrative Forums for ages.

Thank you very much phyrex1an for Helping. Sorry I got you name wrong a couple of times but I still always have to copy and paste it whenever I want to use it :)

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
How do you pronounce his name? Because for years I've been calling sqrage 'squarge' even though, on multiple occasions, he explained it is not squarge. Likewise, I'be been assumed it was either 'pyrex-onian', or 'fear-exxon', something around those lines. I prefer the latter.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
How do you pronounce his name? Because for years I've been calling sqrage 'squarge' even though, on multiple occasions, he explained it is not squarge. Likewise, I'be been assumed it was either 'pyrex-onian', or 'fear-exxon', something around those lines. I prefer the latter.

sqrage is another one of the 2005, 8 year club first Special Members group. I just call him Rage. I don't even try to say phyrex1an - because I am sure I would get it wrong :) In my mind I call him fearexian.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.